Does anyone remember this?

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
goran
Vidmaster

It's a success, a great success indeed, one of our finest hours.

We're finally done! No more work =)
Actually there's one last thing I want to ask you, can you send me the unmerged folder (.sit).

I'll have to thank you in particular for taking care of the betafixing and merging. I can understand it's frustrating to send me the mapfile 5 times.
You did a great job. I don't think I could have had a better replacement for a merger and betafixer/tester.

I'm going to add an updated credit section to the readme before I upload it tomorrow. Then I'll put some last words in this thread about the project.

Very good work everyone.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

Well hopefuly this makes up for what I didnt do last year :P
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Actually there's one last thing I want to ask you, can you send me the unmerged folder (.sit).
I would, but DropStuff is being a jerk. "DropStuff will not work without the StuffIt Engine." But I have Stuffit...

Anyway, I can send you the maps themselves, unstuffed, since no resources will be lost. Same with the physics. The terminal files have resources (since they're Hex! files), but I don't know if you'll need them. I'll send them when I get home from work tonight, unless you have any other ideas.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

The stuffit engine is this little extension. This computer only has a classic 6.0 version which might casue problems to anything under it.
goran
Vidmaster

I've uploaded it now.

I want to thank everyone on the team for making this project possible. We did a great job, and soon we'll see how the community like the scenario. Like last year, I'll forward all emails I get, to all teammembers.

If you think anything can be improved in the xmas project (the process), send your thoughts to my mail, and I'll consider them next time I run a project.

goransvensson@yahoo.com

That's all. Now, may this thread rest in peace.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Okay, glad you got that taken care of. Sorry I couldn't get the stuff to you, though.