JUICE

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
irons
Vidmaster

HogePiyo, I added you to the JUICE project on Sourceforge a few hours ago, but in case you did not get my e-mail, I am telling you on Pfhorums.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
HogePiyo
Cyborg

thanks, irons!
I checked the message after your nortification. I replied to that.
SourceForge.net Project
-JUICE ( Released from irons )
-Map Editor One J ( in progress )
-Terminal Editor One J ( in progress )
-Physics Editor One J ( latest version downloadable from FileBall)
-------------------
SourceForge.jp Releases
-Map Viewer One
-Physics Editor One
-Map Demerger One
-------------------
My web site
[HogePiyo's Tools Download Page]|
-------------------
avator image from : http://source.bungie.org/content/content_c...avid_Simon.html
irons
Vidmaster

We have some big news today. First of all, HogePiyo has added MapEditorOneJ to the JUICE svn repository. We are now working in tandem. The plan is for MEOJ to use JUICE's backend, creating an alternative (and more advanced) interface for editing map files. The original JUICE utility will exist on its own as well, for quick operations--just like always.

The second bit of news is that I implemented physics merging. The good old P00.Level style of file naming now adds that set of physics to the proper level. I still have some error testing to do, but my "ideal conditions" tests (no physics already merged into the level and other stuff), but it looks very promising. HogePiyo is working on the terminal compiler, so it looks like we will have a completely functional merge very soon!

My hope is that a complete merge will attract some mappers (especially scenario builders) to JUICE for their project compilation needs. Who knows? Let's all wish HogePiyo luck in his work on the terminal compiler.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
HogePiyo
Cyborg

I've made a prototype of Terminal Compiler (without font facing changes).
It can convert text base terminal script based on Forge's format . ( ex. #UNFINISHED . And corresponding to marathon's secret elements, #SOUND, #MOVIE, #TRACK, and #SUCCESS/#FAILURE.)
It creates Chunks structures from that script. So JUICEer will be able to use compiler easily.

Problems remain are two.Font changing and its compiling methods are not equipped yet.Have done with only few sample scripts data. We should test with other many terminal scripts.
--
A screenshot which shows Terminal Viewer One J converts from leftside text script to rightside chunk reader.
SourceForge.net Project
-JUICE ( Released from irons )
-Map Editor One J ( in progress )
-Terminal Editor One J ( in progress )
-Physics Editor One J ( latest version downloadable from FileBall)
-------------------
SourceForge.jp Releases
-Map Viewer One
-Physics Editor One
-Map Demerger One
-------------------
My web site
[HogePiyo's Tools Download Page]|
-------------------
avator image from : http://source.bungie.org/content/content_c...avid_Simon.html
epstein
Mjolnir Mark IV

irons wrote:My hope is that a complete merge will attract some mappers (especially scenario builders) to JUICE for their project compilation needs. Who knows? Let's all wish HogePiyo luck in his work on the terminal compiler.
I just wanted to tell you both, "Good luck. We're all counting on you."
~if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make someone~
RyokoTK
Vidmaster