Official Marathon STORM Screenshots

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

Yes, IK it tookah while, but there finally out!

IK the Alpha Level's a bit basic...but It was just an expirement...it also has lightning and thunder effects, adding to the Ambiance.

STORM will be in ALPHA testing soon, with many more maps than this one, releleased to the public, as screenshots.

***NOTE*** It's a Clipboard file, for windows users only. Idfk how to convert it to Jpeg, so it's in ZIP and RAR form beneath that, also to save space.

//<RideTheLightning
Attachments
sshotstorm.zip
(1 MiB) Downloaded 320 times
Last edited by UNDERTAKER on Aug 28th '12, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
I've Rid the Lightning...Tolled the Bell...Now I'm falling...Down to HELL

//<DON'TTREADONME
interion
Cyborg

UNDERTAKER wrote:Yes, IK it tookah while, but there finally out!

IK the Alpha Level's a bit basic...but It was just an expirement...it also has lightning and thunder effects, adding to the Ambiance.

STORM will be in ALPHA testing soon, with many more maps than this one, releleased to the public, as screenshots.

***NOTE*** It's a Clipboard file, for windows users only. Idfk how to convert it to Jpeg, so it's in ZIP and RAR form beneath that, also to save space.

//<RideTheLightning
I just had a thought, after remembering one of your other posts. If a Marathon film is saved as a series of keystrokes, wouldn't this include the key to save a screenshot? If so, instead of making us download MEGABYTES of pictures you could just upload the tiny film file and have people generate their own copies of the screenshots on the client side. We could even control the resolution of the screen, or substitute HD textures if we wanted to. Of course, we'd have to play through the whole film to take all of the shots in the correct temporal locations, but this probably wouldn't take any longer than decompressing a ZIP file.
Image Image
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

Noted,
I'll take a video ASAP. Got my Hypercam going.
Thanks for the Advice

//<DON'TTREADONME
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

UNDERTAKER wrote:Idfk how to convert it to Jpeg
I'm pretty sure you just open it in paint or past it into paint and then save as a jpg.
Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

I tried that, dosen't read it as a Bitmap for some reason...I'll just do what Tim suggested. Seems more easy than just pressing PrtScr and hopelessly trying to convert it into a Jpeg or Bmp.

//<DON'TTREADONME
Dugit
Vidmaster

UNDERTAKER wrote:releleased
irons, is that you?
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

o.o who now?

//<DON'TTREADONME
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

Idk who your talking about.. My Keyboard's f***ed up. I've been meaning to get a Laptop soon.

//<DON'TTREADONME
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

Dugit wrote:irons, is that you?
[attachment=5746:ulver.jpg]
Attachments
ulver.jpg
ulver.jpg (4.83 KiB) Viewed 8519 times
Ares Ex Machina
Mjolnir Mark IV

Tim wrote:I just had a thought, after remembering one of your other posts. If a Marathon film is saved as a series of keystrokes, wouldn't this include the key to save a screenshot? If so, instead of making us download MEGABYTES of pictures you could just upload the tiny film file and have people generate their own copies of the screenshots on the client side. We could even control the resolution of the screen, or substitute HD textures if we wanted to. Of course, we'd have to play through the whole film to take all of the shots in the correct temporal locations, but this probably wouldn't take any longer than decompressing a ZIP file.
Nah. The save game cheat works better, one save per screenshot. Save the game using your mom.
UNDERTAKER
Born on Board

Save Cheater? I'm guessing you couldn't beat the first Vidmaster Challenge by Bungie in INFINITY. Had to cheat to beat it?

You even DARE call your self a Marathoner?

I see you nothing but a Lowly troll.

//<RestInPeace
Last edited by UNDERTAKER on Aug 29th '12, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

//<DON'TTREADONME
ukimalefu
Mjolnir Mark IV

What the hell!? Please learn to use your computer and the internet.
Yowza
Cyborg

How the hell did you manage to get the CLIPBOARD files of all things? There is no certian way to open them!
Clipboard files are an intermediary file that temporarily contain the data you have copied and will usually be auto-erased when you copy something new. Simply put, you are not suppose to handle these files, you are suppose to PASTE the data into an apropriate receptacle (In the case of images, try paint, painter, .GIMP, photoshop, PAINT.NET, or somesuch).
caffienemachine
Born on Board

Yowza wrote:How the hell did you manage to get the CLIPBOARD files of all things? There is no certian way to open them!
Clipboard files are an intermediary file that temporarily contain the data you have copied and will usually be auto-erased when you copy something new. Simply put, you are not suppose to handle these files, you are suppose to PASTE the data into an apropriate receptacle (In the case of images, try paint, painter, .GIMP, photoshop, PAINT.NET, or somesuch).

Any update on this project? Looks dead.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

About .GIMP. Does anyone know of a guide that explains how the heck it works?
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

listener wrote:About .GIMP. Does anyone know of a guide that explains how the heck it works?
Why would you need a guide? The pepper is right on the toolbar. Just click on it.
listener
Mjolnir Mark IV

Does it really? Damn. I've never checked before. I'm too used to the help button not doing anything. Thanks for help W'rk.