Ultimate Marathon

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.

Should I add new enemies into Ultimate Marathon?

Poll ended at Jul 11th '15, 19:42

Add new enemies
No votes
Keep old enemies
No votes

Total votes: 0
Crater Creator
Vidmaster

Bytube wrote:Don't worry. I will be asking the community what they want in the remake. Because of this, the project will hopefully not be a disappointment.
There's an active thread right below yours that literally asks "What would you look for in a 'Marathon 2015' remake?" There's no need to ask again. To be blunt, I'd really like it if your next post is a screenshot of something you've done. And remember, edited posts aren't highlighted as unread for other users, so they're less likely to be seen.
Bytube
Born on Board

Crater Creator wrote:
Bytube wrote:Don't worry. I will be asking the community what they want in the remake. Because of this, the project will hopefully not be a disappointment.
There's an active thread right below yours that literally asks "What would you look for in a 'Marathon 2015' remake?" There's no need to ask again. To be blunt, I'd really like it if your next post is a screenshot of something you've done. And remember, edited posts aren't highlighted as unread for other users, so they're less likely to be seen.
The game is very early in development, so a screenshot will not be posted until I have finished the first level and everything I need to model.
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

That's not a screenshot.
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

Bytube wrote:The game is very early in development, so a screenshot will not be posted until I have finished the first level and everything I need to model.
Well, what do you have so far?
Bytube
Born on Board

philtron wrote:
Bytube wrote:The game is very early in development, so a screenshot will not be posted until I have finished the first level and everything I need to model.
I have a few models and some textures.
thedoctor45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Bytube wrote:
philtron wrote:
I have a few models and some textures.
Have you been able to get in contact with Alex Smith yet? I noticed his website is offline as of late - haven't seen him around here in a long time either.

Also, can you maybe post some screenshots of your previous projects (not neccessarily Marathon related) - so we can get a basic idea of your work?
Bytube
Born on Board

Have you been able to get in contact with Alex Smith yet? I noticed his website is offline as of late - haven't seen him around here in a long time either.

Also, can you maybe post some screenshots of your previous projects (not neccessarily Marathon related) - so we can get a basic idea of your work?
I haven't been able to contact him. His email is linked to the website.