Zero Population Count

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
Destiny
Mjolnir Mark IV

I still have the CD for Prime Target and Star Wars Dark Forces. Sadly, when my dad threw out the box for Damage Inc., he threw the CD out as well. I'm only 16 (soon to be 17 in October).

Also, why did you bring this thread back from the grave...?
VikingBoyBilly
Mjolnir Mark IV

I started playing this on sheepshaver last year, quit when I hit a vertical wall in difficulty curve (the part with the mechanical turrets and spinning tops of death), then tried again, then quit for a long time when I got stuck on this confusing level (called "rockets [and/or something i don't remember]"). And now you announce an Aleph One port in the works. Well, I wish you luck. [edit: This was posted in '09? say what?]

This game resembles marathon? IMO it doesn't resemble Marathon in the slightest in any way other than the Engine it's built on. This is a weird game, and the high-contrast textures makes the M2 Pfhor texture set look subdued. It hurt my eyes in the first couple levels, but I got used to it after that (or the first chapter just has the worst color scheme of the bunch). Still wanna beat it, just out of principle of not leaving something unfinished and knowing how it ends. This has some Duke 3D moments in a particular chapter that featured brothels. Yeah... I could post a NSFW screenshot of that if I remember where I put it.