Poll

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.

Post Sep 27th '09, 12:12

An entire scenario based off of Infinity's "Eat the path" and "Whatever you please."

Could be done.

Whats the story though?
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Sep 27th '09, 12:23

MoppyPuppy wrote:An entire scenario based off of Infinity's "Eat the path" and "Whatever you please."

Could be done.

Whats the story though?

It's THE FUTURE, and everything is LAVA! You are trying to save the Earth by getting the tri-princess of Peach's wisdom to stop the evil AI Ryoko from taking over the earth in all of his supreme evil (nobody loves you, Ryoko). Can you do it? Can you save the world? Is there time?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!1

Find out in Marathon:TFIL!
Last edited by gmanyo on Sep 27th '09, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.

gmanyo

Post Sep 27th '09, 21:53

there will be adventurous jumps and asteroid/nebula fights, but this entire thing was for filling in a small portion of my plot. NOT the entire thing, which some of you continue to misunderstand.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.

envy
Land of the New Rising Sun

Post Sep 28th '09, 00:56

Envy wrote:there will be adventurous jumps and asteroid/nebula fights, but this entire thing was for filling in a small portion of my plot. NOT the entire thing, which some of you continue to misunderstand.

This was your first post:

Envy wrote:Tell me any other things you'd like to see, including mapping designs, funny map tricks, weird architecture...
If you choose "Other" please specify.

That has nothing to do with filling in your story line and everything to do with our rampant desires for in-game sex. Er, plot.

gmanyo

Post Sep 28th '09, 03:22

Now that's what I call functionality.
Meta

Post Sep 30th '09, 22:03

If you wanted to do Marathon: Asteroids, you could be in a room with space textures all over the place, and an endless stream of juggernauts and hummers would come after you. You would get a SPNKr and have to shoot the enemies down as they swarmed at you. They would all be set to the suicide-bob behavior.
Too.
Much.
Fun.
F-OBED F-OBED F-OBED
Map badly if you must, but MAP.
Pfheil

Post Sep 30th '09, 22:04

oh meta stop typing in mucus
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?

CryoS
The Dungeon

Post Oct 1st '09, 00:58

... ima just delete the entire thread. can i do that cause its my thread? ill find out.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.

envy
Land of the New Rising Sun

Post Oct 1st '09, 01:50

Apparently not, which is just wonderful.
Meta

Previous

Return to Projects