Marathon Green

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.

Marathon Green

Post Nov 5th '17, 11:38

Marathon Green.png

"They where asleep before we could even walk. And now they are awoken."

Marathon Green is a total conversion scenario for Infinity. (Because it's the most advanced one) I made this thread to discuss and develop the thing into what I want it to be and more. I'm aiming to make it really atmospheric and enough good as it must be. It's going to have it's own textures, sprites and weapons to make it feel like a new game. I'm also gonna add music but I don't know how, I'm pretty much stuck right now.

If I'm allowed to. I would hire some people here because I can't draw realism and it's going to take years if I'll do this alone cause of lack of skill. I want this done no matter what and so I need assistance from the community. (If it's still around)

The music I made isn't that phenomenal but I'm getting the hang of it someday. The story is gonna be written by me and.. Well let's see if it's going to be cartoony looking or not cause I can draw that.
Screamernail

Post Nov 5th '17, 15:48

"Weed will make me God."

Marathon Weed is a total conversion scenario for Infinity. (Because it's the most advanced weed) I made this thread to discuss and develop the weed into what I want it to be and more. I'm aiming to really make it weed and have enough weed as it must be. It's going to have it's own weed, weed and weed to make it feel like a new weed. I'm also gonna add weed but I don't know how, I'm pretty much stuck right now.

If I'm allowed to. I would hire some people here because I can't draw weed and it's going to take years if I'll do this alone cause of lack of weed. I want this done no matter what and so I need weed from the community. (If it's still around)

The weed I made isn't that phenomenal but I'm getting the hang of it someday. The weed is gonna be written by me and.. Well let's see if it's going to be weed looking or not cause I can draw that.
Adminn_1

Post Nov 5th '17, 15:52

Adminn_1 wrote:"Weed will make me God."

Marathon Weed is a total conversion scenario for Infinity. (Because it's the most advanced weed) I made this thread to discuss and develop the weed into what I want it to be and more. I'm aiming to really make it weed and have enough weed as it must be. It's going to have it's own weed, weed and weed to make it feel like a new weed. I'm also gonna add weed but I don't know how, I'm pretty much stuck right now.

If I'm allowed to. I would hire some people here because I can't draw weed and it's going to take years if I'll do this alone cause of lack of weed. I want this done no matter what and so I need weed from the community. (If it's still around)

The weed I made isn't that phenomenal but I'm getting the hang of it someday. The weed is gonna be written by me and.. Well let's see if it's going to be weed looking or not cause I can draw that.

Have something against me?

EDIT: Or you just wanted to be funny. I don't know, the internet is full with trolls.
Screamernail

Post Nov 5th '17, 16:21

Not at all, I was just wondering if you could just give me some weed.
Adminn_1

Post Nov 5th '17, 16:34

Actually the name Marathon Green came by because there's another scenario named Marathon Red. Green is my favorite color.
Screamernail

Post Nov 5th '17, 17:40

Hm...I'm not a mapper yet, but if this project gets like 50% done I might be able to help with story/art stuff.

How much do you have done? If it's less than half, you might wanna hold off on the recruitment drive.
welcome to the scene of the crash

General-RADIX

Post Nov 5th '17, 17:51

General-RADIX wrote:Hm...I'm not a mapper yet, but if this project gets like 50% done I might be able to help with story/art stuff.

How much do you have done? If it's less than half, you might wanna hold off on the recruitment drive.

Yeaa it's really not half way at all. I just came up with it when I made some music, I'm working on the story and I can't get any map editors running yet. Possibly because I use Sierra on a tiny little laptop.
Screamernail

Post Nov 5th '17, 19:50

Screamernail wrote:Have something against me?

Don't mind Adminn_1. He's just taking out his frustration with his lack of ability to make Yuge playthrough videos on you.

Wrkncacnter

Post Nov 5th '17, 20:00

Screamernail wrote:
Marathon Green.png

It's going to have it's own textures, sprites and weapons to make it feel like a new game. I'm also gonna add music but I don't know how, I'm pretty much stuck right now.

I've never made a total conversion but I imagine it'd be best to design the maps firstly and then work on new textures and sprites afterwards, yes?

Flowers

Post Nov 5th '17, 21:05

Why do I feel like this is a parody of me even though it's almost certainly not.

Pfhorrest
California

Post Nov 6th '17, 06:46

Well look at that, this site isn't dead after all.

@Wrkncacnter
He might just joke around maybe?

@Flowers
I want to make layouts but I lack access to any functional editors. Or maybe you mean a blueprint/drawing of the map with an art program?

@Pfhorrest
Don't worry, it isn't a parody of you. I've gotten inspired by IAN to name it green. (My fav color) And there's so much more things that's green rather than nature only. I've thought of a green nebula the most.
Screamernail

Post Nov 6th '17, 16:13

I'm dying. Or maybe I'm already dead. Yeah, that must be it.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Nov 8th '17, 12:41

I died four years ago, but I'm still kickin'

ravenshining

Post Nov 14th '17, 16:57

Rest In Peace, Marathon Green,
The shortest scenario I've ever seen.

philtron

Post Nov 14th '17, 17:07

philtron wrote:Rest In Peace, Marathon Green,
The shortest scenario I've ever seen.

Someone else might do it?
Screamernail

Post Nov 16th '17, 15:38

RyokoTK wrote:Most likely, yeah.

What?

If someone want to make it then I can guide that someone. This project where to be the most atmospheric one I planed and maybe someone can take this job of mine.
Screamernail

Post Nov 16th '17, 23:44

Surrealist threads feature the element of surprise, unexpected juxtaposition, and non sequitur.
And Oxford commas.
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.

HelviusRufus

Return to Projects