Who the hell is responsible for this scenario??

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.

Re: Who the hell is responsible for this scenario??

Post May 31st '18, 16:44

General-RADIX wrote:Hey Philtron, what path does pressing the Footswitch open? It's not obvious just looking at the map, and it doesn't seem like anything in the immediate area was affected.

Spoiler:
It opens a door directly north of the footswitch, but in a different area. You can see where by looking at the map. As ravenshining says, you can hear the door open when you step on it; but it is a multi-use switch, so if you step on it again the door will close.

You have to jump over a goo pit to get to the room that's been unlocked by the footswitch. You probably already killed the Enforcer guarding it. If I remember correctly the room contains a few terminals, a switch, and a 2x charger?

philtron

Post May 31st '18, 20:56

philtron wrote:
Spoiler:
It opens a door directly north of the footswitch, but in a different area. You can see where by looking at the map. As ravenshining says, you can hear the door open when you step on it; but it is a multi-use switch, so if you step on it again the door will close.

You have to jump over a goo pit to get to the room that's been unlocked by the footswitch. You probably already killed the Enforcer guarding it. If I remember correctly the room contains a few terminals, a switch, and a 2x charger?

Spoiler:
Yannow, I'd actually jumped there earlier, but read Fractilion's terminal first, got sent back, and wasn't sure if I'd gone to the right place. D'oi.
welcome to the scene of the crash

General-RADIX

Previous

Return to Projects