Marathon: W'rkncacnter

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.

Post May 2nd '10, 18:16

<3
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?

CryoS
The Dungeon

Post May 2nd '10, 20:12

fier wrote:Stop trying to suck up to Treellama.

Hey, have you played this scenario?
It actually took me a long time to figure out the "plot twist."
Its a surprise to the unsuspecting, I'm not trying to suck up to Treellama, I just want everyone else to be just as surprised as me when... ...I don't want to spoil anything.
Last edited by MoppyPuppy on May 2nd '10, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post May 3rd '10, 03:14

MoppyPuppy wrote:Hey, have you played this scenario?
It actually took me a long time to figure out the "plot twist."
Its a surprise to the unsuspecting, I'm not trying to suck up to Treellama, I just want everyone else to be just as surprised as me when... ...I don't want to spoil anything.

I have played this scenario, but it is not the best game in the world. No offense to Treellama, but Rubicon is better. I will always remember it as the first scenario I completed, although it is not quite as intense as W'rkncacnter. W'rkncacnter is still very high up though, although there aren't many custom images and no custom shapes.

And Moppy, have you ever played Half-Life (or the second one)? Great storytelling there, great plot twists. Portal too.

(t h eca k ei sal i e)
Last edited by NXF on May 3rd '10, 03:15, edited 1 time in total.
NXF
uhh, UN?

Post May 3rd '10, 03:38

Okay, that was weird.

I'm not impressed, but it was fun on some levels. I like the munchkin level (OK, maybe there's more than one, I haven't finished yet). I really like the SMG with the lower firing rate, it gives you much better control over the ammunition use. The rate is still high so you can put a lot of ammo into a target, but the balance is better. Very nice.

I did a "vid" jump into the "spectrum" level. Um, OK that's going to be a bitch when I go back to finish it, disorienting to say the least...
Last edited by FireAngel on May 3rd '10, 11:00, edited 1 time in total.
---------------

Ancient Chinese proverb: The man who does not make mistakes does not make anything.

FireAngel
London, England.

Post Jun 8th '10, 02:12

Why is it 24 clones of AMS from infinity after the beginning?
"Escape will make me God"

zero
Tau Ceti or bust!

Post Jun 8th '10, 02:16

Maybe because that's what the "author" wanted to do?
Last edited by Wrkncacnter on Jun 8th '10, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.

Wrkncacnter

Previous

Return to Projects