Squad.lua

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.

Post Apr 17th '11, 13:23

RAITHE wrote:I'm pretty sure multiple players can play as the same class.

That's weird, it works just fine on mine.

I would imagine the same. Multiple players can be on the same team, obviously.
"Escape will make me God"

zero
Tau Ceti or bust!

Post Apr 17th '11, 17:45

Another thing you might want to consider is the possibility of teambased multiplayer. There are a few maps that team EMFH game actually work quite well on, and this could add something really interesting to them.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x[i].style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x[i].innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Dis

Post Apr 17th '11, 20:42

Dis wrote:Another thing you might want to consider is the possibility of teambased multiplayer. There are a few maps that team EMFH game actually work quite well on, and this could add something really interesting to them.

Yeah.
Even if I detest Call of Duty, class based teamplay in EMFH would be pretty neat.
"Escape will make me God"

zero
Tau Ceti or bust!

Post Apr 18th '11, 02:43

So what do you think about the FOV radar and the remote control scripts? Should they be incorporated? I'm not certain the FOV radar script would help very much, especially since I couldn't find a smaller particle effect to use as the beacons that a s'pht bolt contrail. The remote control script could come in handy though.
Until next time...

RAITHE [Pfhor Military Base AI Ver. 4.2]

raithe

Post Apr 18th '11, 03:17

I haven't tried either but I remember when I tested control earlier I didn't find it all that compelling. Maybe some sort of area effect (think health recharge but not buffing your teammates) that made nearby mechanicals go berserk.
function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x[i].style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x[i].innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Dis

Previous

Return to Projects