Marathon: The Gray Incident

Discuss and unveil current Marathon projects.
Samus

deep down I think he really means an A, ryoko, lets leave it at that :D
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

9/10 is a B+ also.

I give it a B+, simply because I am just being a whore with stolen stuff... and I really think Karuma should have been male.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

9/10 is a B+ also.
9/10 is actually an A- (90%), but okay.
I give it a B+, simply because I am just being a whore with stolen stuff...
Yeah you are. Okay...
and I really think Karuma should have been male.
Karuma's gender is brought up, like, once. Does it even matter? It's like saying Felix from EVIL is a weaker character because she's female. Gender has no real bearing on her character.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

In TN 93-100 is an A.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

TN is not known for its good schooling.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

I am aware that is is a flame, however:

Tennessee is home to Oak Ridge, a small town in the middle of nowhere which the US government chose to house the top secret construction of the atomic bomb that blew up japan. Its parts were made in Oak Ridge and put together in New Mexico.

The bomb needed to be constructed by an army of scientists, which the US didnt want to lose. So they created an excellent school system so the scientists might wanna live there. And they turned the construction sight into Oak Ridge natl lab, so many scientists ocem there today. The school system is 7-17th best in the country.

Appleswitch will not believe me but, the man who invented quicktime graduated from Oak Ridge High School, and Edgar Meyer, and The guy who invented dish network, and a lot of others. Not Al Gore however.
Last edited by Shadowbreaker on Nov 18th '06, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Err, people can be educated in one state and then do their research in another. Anyway, the Manhattan Project took place in three laboratories; Oak Ridge's was only one of them.

And you talk about high school as if it has any bearing on someone's post-graduate studies.
MoppyPuppy
Vidmaster

I give it a B.

Look at it this way, I give Rubicon X an A+
I give Portal of Sigma a C-
And I give RED an A for "Awesomeness"

Ok the RED part was biased but the rest are well thought out I think.
Last edited by MoppyPuppy on Nov 18th '06, 01:09, edited 1 time in total.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Look at it this way, I give Rubicon X an A+ *snip* but the rest are well thought out I think.
Anyone who actually decides to think hard about Rubicon X would have a damn hard time justifying a perfect score. I'm not going to argue about if it's better than TGI, because it probably is, but RX is sorely lacking in some areas.
SirBlastalot
Vidmaster

Well, the jumping puzzles and twisty climbing things were annoying (and I ended up wearing my ass-hat alot) but this was a great scenario. And BTW, good job on making a Marathon sniper rifle that's actually effective!

I give this scenario an A. Not an A+, just an A

PS: Who did that music! I had my friend listen to it, and his reaction was "Finally, some techno that dosen't suck!" I want more!
Last edited by SirBlastalot on Nov 18th '06, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
The only choice you have is the one I've already made for myself. Disappear into the darkness. Then make them fear the shadows.

"Real life, getting in the way of nerds since 1983"
-DcBob
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

That would be... I dunno! Simon provided it as one of the earlier soundtracks for Portal of Sigma, but he never said who gave it to him. I don't think he remembers.