Mararthon: Yuge / YugePax

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.

Re: Mararthon: Yuge / YugePax

Post Jul 16th '17, 09:44

Wrkncacnter wrote:That looks pretty good, but you got rid of the area around the circle and made it transparent, which really does not fit my art style. It's a good unofficial version though.

I don't know, this icon looks pretty sweet on my desktop next to all the others:

Either way, I think an update of Yuge with an included Alpha One icon is appropriate (mainly to bump that shit back to the top yo :V )

officialunofficialalphayugeicon.png
officialunofficialalphayugeicon.png (33.45 KiB) Viewed 172 times

Windbreaker
South Park, CO

Post Jul 16th '17, 11:43

Wrkncacnter wrote:That looks pretty good, but you got rid of the area around the circle and made it transparent, which really does not fit my art style. It's a good unofficial version though.

That too can be fixed ofc:

Personally I prefer the blue background because of the colo(u)r contrast and because this is the default background key colo(u)r in the Mararthon shapes file.

thedoctor45

Post Jul 17th '17, 09:14

Windbreaker wrote:this icon looks pretty sweet

Exactly, that's the problem. It doesn't fit my art style. The blue background one looks ok, although it makes it seem less like a mistake/laziness.

Wrkncacnter

Post Jul 17th '17, 16:47

This was the first time I've played Yuge and it was pretty fun. Kind of makes me wish I had made some yugeparts as well.

Haven't found any puzzle rooms yet, though.

philtron

Post Jul 17th '17, 21:46

So honest question here not meant to be snarky. I have severely limited time these days. You guys probably know my character pretty well by now. Would I enjoy this scenario? (Congrats in any case on producing something in this day and age, and on what sounds like some interesting kind of novel tech that enabled it).

Pfhorrest
California

Post Jul 18th '17, 03:09

Gameplay wise, it's just killing tons of monsters. I hope everyone would enjoy it to some extent. Plot wise, I really don't know whether you'd like it or not. You've been around long enough that you'd at least understand some of the jokes, no idea if you'd appreciate the humor though.
Last edited by Wrkncacnter on Jul 18th '17, 05:20, edited 1 time in total.

Wrkncacnter

Post Jul 18th '17, 05:12

I'm gonna guess it's not really up your alley, personally.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Jul 18th '17, 06:15

unfamiliar.png
patrick
末法

Previous

Return to Mapping