A lil help please?

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.
Macsforever

Im new to Forge, and even newer to these forums. And i need some help with teleporters.
When it asks for a poly number, how do i determine the number of the poly i want to teleport to?
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Click on the polygon you want the teleporter to teleport to. On the top of the screen in that white bar it should tell you the polygon index. That's what you're looking for.
Macsforever

D' OH! thanks for the help.
Darkwrath
Mjolnir Mark IV

Lol i learned that by myself...hmm you guys seem nicer when answering HIS questions but with me you jsut have to make a big deal out of it don't you? The simple answer to this is go to Working with Forge thread and downloadthe Mi manual and look for it. Thats what you would've told me to do but NOOOO you tell it to him straight. HMPH
Last edited by Darkwrath on May 10th '07, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.
The world is filled with bastard covered bastards with bastard fillings.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|......, ] -
"(@)'(@)"""**|(@)(@)*** **''(@)

I'MMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR
LegacyTyphoon
Vidmaster

-JC- wrote:Lol i learned that by myself...hmm you guys seem nicer when answering HIS questions but with me you jsut have to make a big deal out of it don't you?
It's because you're an asshole. You've also made at least three threads about the same thing and have refused to read the FAQ.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

Lol i learned that by myself...hmm you guys seem nicer when answering HIS questions but with me you jsut have to make a big deal out of it don't you? The simple
Maybe if you weren't such a crybaby who didn't TALK IN CAPS HALF THE TIME LIKE THIS, I'd be more predisposed to helping you.
StoneClench
Cyborg

And how many times have I recomend that you post your problem in my thread JC? even as a comment in my blog would be suitable. It saves making a new thread.
Macsforever

lol. I see JC is very popular around here ;)
Anyways, expect a good map from me this week. (As soon as i can find some good custom textures)
Darkwrath
Mjolnir Mark IV

Grayswandir wrote:It's because you're an asshole. You've also made at least three threads about the same thing and have refused to read the FAQ.
Probably because i didn't find it in the thread. And Stone Clench when i asked those questions YOUR THREAD DIDN'T EXIST, and who cares if i type in caps? I COULD TYPE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. And when you said i was an ass hole, the first time i made a help thread where MOST of the questions I asked weren't in the thread or blantly obvious you still treated me like crap. Even if i weren't an ass hole (i'll admit it but not ALL the time) you still would've did so. Its like where ever i go even if i'm a brand new member or such everybody just feels the urge to act like an asshole to me.
The world is filled with bastard covered bastards with bastard fillings.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|......, ] -
"(@)'(@)"""**|(@)(@)*** **''(@)

I'MMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR
RyokoTK
Vidmaster

and who cares if i type in caps?
I care, so don't do it.
Shadowbreaker
Vidmaster

-JC- wrote:Probably because i didn't find it in the thread. And Stone Clench when i asked those questions YOUR THREAD DIDN'T EXIST, and who cares if i type in caps? I COULD TYPE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. And when you said i was an ass hole, the first time i made a help thread where MOST of the questions I asked weren't in the thread or blantly obvious you still treated me like crap. Even if i weren't an ass hole (i'll admit it but not ALL the time) you still would've did so. Its like where ever i go even if i'm a brand new member or such everybody just feels the urge to act like an asshole to me.
The trick is not to force us to watch you pms. Not even I acted this way when I was 13, though I did have a big big issue with the aussies aroudn that time [MOh] . So the next time you join a forum, try not to act like an orgasm and try posting something intelligent and meaningful. Just saying you are a marathoner without any purpose other than to play gives you no excuse to act up. Even if you did you still couldnt act up. We pfhorumers are some pretty unrelenting people.
StoneClench
Cyborg

Shadowbreaker wrote:try not to act like an orgasm
WTF? I think it would be kind of hard to type and take in any thing read when your orgasming, aswell as yelling and thrusting.

BTW sb, they are good so describing JC as something good is kind of wrong going with the context of the rest of the sentance.
Last edited by StoneClench on May 11th '07, 04:10, edited 1 time in total.
Macsforever

StoneClench wrote:WTF? I think it would be kind of hard to type and take in any thing read when your orgasming, aswell as yelling and thrusting
I lol'd!