Can someone upload a working version of Stairgenerator.dll ?

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.
dustu
Cyborg

Hi,

I am using Weland v1.4.1 on Mac OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite. Can someone that can use the Stairgenerator successfully and uses Weland on a Mac running Yosemite please upload the 'Stairgenerator.dll" file for me?

I cannot get the stair generator to work with weland and I can't seem to compile it from the source code after trying multiple times.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Best regards,
Paul
dustu
Cyborg

Hi Folks,

I'd really like to use the stairgenerator.dll. Any help is greatly appreciated if someone could upload a working version for OS X.

:)
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

I forgot how to do this, and am too lazy. Besides, half the people never got it working when I did it last time anyway.
Tycho X
Cyborg

Dustu, why don't you just manually create the stairs? Once you get the hang of it it's no problem at all.
I didn't even know someone bothered creating a 'stair generator'
Frog blast the vent core!
$lave wrote:Damnit bridgit, you are forgetting how fucking serious business the internet is.
dustu
Cyborg

Hi!

I do create them manually...but given the amount of work it takes to do it manually, I do it less in my levels. But I like stairs - so I'm torn. A good comparison is the 'Draw Circle' plugin to Weland. I never drew circles b/c it was time intensive and often did not fill when I completed them! However, now I draw them all the time thanks to the plugin! :)

Anyway, I am working on a new level now and already drew some stairs manually - so I'm trying! :)

It'd be cool to have that stair generator working though. :)

Tycho X wrote:Dustu, why don't you just manually create the stairs? Once you get the hang of it it's no problem at all.
I didn't even know someone bothered creating a 'stair generator'
dustu
Cyborg

Ok. I understand. :)
Wrkncacnter wrote:I forgot how to do this, and am too lazy. Besides, half the people never got it working when I did it last time anyway.
Crater Creator
Vidmaster

I'm also running Yosemite. I don't know if it's helpful, but this is the error message when I try to use the plugin. Other Weland plugins like Auto Shade Level work on the same system.

Code: Select all

Method not found: 'Plugin.GtkRun'.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo:get_parameter_info (intptr,System.Reflection.MemberInfo)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetParametersInfo (IntPtr handle, System.Reflection.MemberInfo member) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Weland.Plugins.GtkRun (Weland.Editor editor, Int32 plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
dustu
Cyborg

I also have no problem with most other Weland plugins including Draw Circle and Auto Shade. But here is the error I get. May be the same as Crater Creator:

Code: Select all

Method not found: 'Plugin.GtkRun'.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo:get_parameter_info (intptr,System.Reflection.MemberInfo)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetParametersInfo (IntPtr handle, System.Reflection.MemberInfo member) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Weland.Plugins.GtkRun (Weland.Editor editor, Int32 plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
dustu
Cyborg

It appears like my error is the exact same error that Crater Creator is getting. Both running yosemite on separate systems.
dustu
Cyborg

Hi Wrkncacnter,

I sent you a PM with a question. :)
Wrkncacnter wrote:I forgot how to do this, and am too lazy. Besides, half the people never got it working when I did it last time anyway.