problem with Sound file for my map

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.

problem with Sound file for my map

Post Sep 8th '15, 14:46

Hi,

Dumb question I'm sure, but how do you merge a sound (.sndA) file with a map level? I have had no problem merging a physics file with a specific level, but when I do so on sounds, it does nothing - no changes. Is it not possible to merge a custom sound file using Atque or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help!

dustu

Post Sep 8th '15, 16:30

Ehrrm... as far as I know there's one single sound file for an entire scenario. This means you create a sounds file, edit it, then just replace the infinity one to test it in-game. There is no sound merging at any point. Hope that helps!
XXXXTYCHOXXXX

$lave wrote:Damnit bridgit, you are forgetting how fucking serious business the internet is.

Tycho X
Aenna Prime

Post Sep 8th '15, 18:24

Ahhh. Ok thanks! I thought that might be the case but wanted to verify that since you can merge a physics file per level in a map, I thought you might be able to do the same for sounds. :)

Tycho X wrote:Ehrrm... as far as I know there's one single sound file for an entire scenario. This means you create a sounds file, edit it, then just replace the infinity one to test it in-game. There is no sound merging at any point. Hope that helps!

dustu

Return to Mapping