Citadel

Discuss map ideas, techniques, and give help.

Post Nov 2nd '09, 22:19

Envy wrote:dont be hatin

Lh'owon wrote:Did you even read this part?


By your logic, if someone tells me to not point out the flaws in something, I should just shut up and not attempt to warn them of the danger.

If you can't take criticism, then perhaps this is not the place in which you should continue your work.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
User avatar

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post Nov 2nd '09, 22:20

Nono, you just don't know your 4chan speak. When an item is quoted, and then you say 'This,' it means the same as QFT (quoted for truth).
D?rovací tvá?í.

Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.
User avatar

tehWastedJamacan
SuFu, SD

Post Nov 3rd '09, 01:05

WastdJamacan wrote:Nono, you just don't know your 4chan speak. When an item is quoted, and then you say 'This,' it means the same as QFT (quoted for truth).

$lave wrote:It's starting to seem like some members here think this is a *chan board, it isn't.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
User avatar

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post Nov 3rd '09, 01:23

Does this topic have anything to do with the map anymore or are you just dithering pointlessly? There is a Chat board for a reason, you know.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Nov 3rd '09, 01:32

we are the children of ryoko. it is to him we turn in times of trouble or confusion. we are thankful for his wisdom.
patrick
末法

Post Nov 3rd '09, 03:51

Lh'owon, Its ok that you doubt it, but we haven't even started doing anything yet. Criticism is one thing, insinuating that I can't map is another. Keep that to yourself.
Fo this little project, I should do a Mygetto map? Final plan here?
also, why does patrick seem to have a religious/cult-ish behavior towards Ryoko?

Edit: Ryoko d'you want us to start a new topic about the "Project"?
Last edited by envy on Nov 3rd '09, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.
User avatar

envy
Land of the New Rising Sun

Post Nov 3rd '09, 03:57

That would probably be better just in regards to the organization of your content, but I was more referring to the battery of one-sentence and half-sentence posts that have pretty much dominated the last 50 posts. This is the kind of content-less posting that I was really aggressively against for a while when I was admin because it just floods "view new posts" with empty chatter.

If you want to communicate with a staff of people for a project, I recommend AIM or MSN or email. Not the Pfhorums. It's annoying.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN


Post Nov 3rd '09, 05:05

A simple "take your conversation elsewhere, Envy," woulda done the trick.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.
User avatar

envy
Land of the New Rising Sun

Post Nov 3rd '09, 06:01

but beating and pounding you into submission is so much more fun.

oh god, since i stopped contributing, i started turning into meta...
D?rovací tvá?í.

Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.
User avatar

tehWastedJamacan
SuFu, SD

Post Nov 3rd '09, 07:22

Envy wrote:A simple "take your conversation elsewhere, Envy," woulda done the trick.


We don't really mind if you discuss projects here. Infact, it makes the Pfhorums more interesting. However, what has been posted recently is thoroughly uninteresting and unrelated to the actual completion of a project.
User avatar

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Nov 3rd '09, 18:43

Both pointless dithering and meaningful conversation are important elements in both a forum and the world itself. Without both, we wouldn't be here now, would we?
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
User avatar

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Nov 3rd '09, 18:54

Dugit wrote:Both pointless dithering and meaningful conversation are important elements in both a forum and the world itself. Without both, we wouldn't be here now, would we?


Take your 'pointless dithering' to the off topic boards, they're there for a reason. If you think that 'pointless dithering' belongs in topical threads, you're mistaken.
Last edited by $lave on Nov 3rd '09, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

$lave

Post Nov 3rd '09, 19:58

Dugit wrote:pointless dithering [is an] important element in a forum

This is not true. Not a focused forum like this one anyway.

People need to take the 4chan out of the Pfhorums and keep it out.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Nov 3rd '09, 21:16

Someone just close the topic, and it will all end.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.
User avatar

envy
Land of the New Rising Sun

Previous

Return to Mapping



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users