a short story i want to share with the community

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

a short story i want to share with the community

Post Aug 27th '17, 23:39

Hey guys!
let me start by saying that you obviously don't know me well, if at all, as I'm not really that active these days, but nevertheless I know you. I've been a long time marathon fan for many many years (well over a decade and a half)
I've played all the marathon scenarios and enjoyed them all. I personally think marathon is the best game that was ever created, because it inspired me to use my imagination to solve problems (long story short)- Marathon is perhaps the story that started it all for me, yes I know that you may not understand what exactly I mean by that, but you don't have to.

What I'm bringing you today is a work I've done, a story if you will more or less with marathon related references in the chapter titles and dialogue. it is a story I hold dear and true to my heart, and I wish to share it with everyone, not just the marathon community.

so here I will post it for now in this format.

I really would appreciate if you could comment on it and give me honest feedback on what you all thought about it, even offer some suggestions on how I could improve it.

so without further ado, here it is!
(in the attached file)
Actually you can read the whole thing now in perfect format here
Last edited by Greatwhitedragon777 on Jan 12th '18, 21:21, edited 3 times in total.

Post Aug 28th '17, 00:19

I apologize for the atrocious format of my post, I will clean it up later, the reason the format is bad is because I used notepad i just wanted to post it for now

Return to Chat