Website (For reallier)

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Re: Website (For reallier)

Post Dec 12th '19, 00:20

my advice to u: if you find yourself thinking about other people saying/thinking things about you, start drawing or adding something to your website.

i'm not saying it will "cure" anything but it might help you feel less "sick".

$lave

Post Dec 16th '19, 11:59

Well I'm currently working on World's a Toybox so it feels better I suppose. Need to give the game a new name tho. Thought about renaming it "Silence" after the main character but it feels like a bad decision naming the game after the main character.

EDIT:
Got those feelings that gaming is bad again. I can say why too.

Games tend to be really violent. If the game doesn't have any violence, it's a bad game. Good deeds spreads and violence creates even more violence. Gaming is nearly nothing but violence nowadays so that could have caused all the incidents but no one accuses gaming cause of it being fun. If it's better than the nice one then the better gets the most support. Only the strongest win.

This speech happens cause I've just seen Klaus. (Which lifted my spirit btw) I believe in good and are sympathetic myself so I don't know if I should continue making games cause of it being evil. Like I still have grudges against gaming and wanted to stop with it all too many times. But I come back to it so addiction is too mighty.

Meerjel01

Post Dec 30th '19, 09:43

Site's been updated! Just saying.

Meerjel01

Post Jan 1st '20, 10:54

New year! New fear!

Meerjel01

Post Jan 14th '20, 11:56

Morrowind Let's Play available in my site. If anyone's interested.

I think when I finally release the Mornaverse documentaries I'll call the site less of a work in progress and more done. Unless something is still wrong with it?

Meerjel01

Previous

Return to Chat