THE TRUTH

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Post May 4th '06, 02:03

Hunter10

Post May 4th '06, 13:02

if it's all a dream, then how come there are still dream sequences? and just because three people do stuff the same way, not just three people, three siblings (didn't they all come from traxus IV?), doesn't mean they're tthe same thing. there were no pictures of wrkncanter, right? (if there were then this next sentence in invalid) the wrkncanter looked so completely alien that no human (the marine or the people at bunjie) could just think of them. i need to finish infinity and get my plot straight, so i would say it is very improbable that it's all a dream but not entirely impossible.

Billy was a chemist's son.
But Billy is no more.
What Billy thought was H20,
Was H2S04.
xyfbzi

Post May 4th '06, 13:02

For future reference, it's traditional to spell 'truth' as 'tru7h' when you're talking about marathon's plot.
The only choice you have is the one I've already made for myself. Disappear into the darkness. Then make them fear the shadows.

"Real life, getting in the way of nerds since 1983"
-DcBob

SirBlastalot
Currently marooned on Earth, please assist!

Post May 4th '06, 22:27

[ MUp ] blasty, MUp...
Last edited by Switch on May 4th '06, 22:28, edited 1 time in total.

Switch
NYC

Post May 5th '06, 00:06

If you want to seriously propose this, try to use proper English and capitalization. I'd take you a lot more seriously if you did.

That said, I don't think that is true.
Destroyer E

Return to Chat