Can't register at MacGamingMods.com

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
3371-Alpha
Cyborg

Anyone know how to signup for MacGamingMods.com? I'd like to make an account so I can harass them with a ton of questions about PowerPC support and their custom Halo maps, but It keeps telling me my email can't be used. Also there doesn't appear to be any information for contacting the admins to inform them of this issue.
PowerMac G5 Dual 2.0GHz 2003 (Model: 7,2)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard)
7GB RAM (OWC PC-3200U-30330 DDR SDRAM 400MHz)
ATi Radeon X800 XT (GPU overclocked to 500MHz, VRAM to 550MHz)
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Why isn't this in the stupid questions thread? Also, a website called mac gaming mods is clearly a joke, so they probably never expected anyone to get as far as signing up for anything.
3371-Alpha
Cyborg

Wrkncacnter wrote:Why isn't this in the stupid questions thread?
Because although you may consider this a stupid question, it's about Halo. Although Marathon is Halo's inspiration, they're still separate series which is why I posted this in the off topic forum.
Wrkncacnter wrote:Also, a website called mac gaming mods is clearly a joke, so they probably never expected anyone to get as far as signing up for anything.
Absolutely not, they even have there own custom mod of the Halo engine called HaloMD that allows you to run Halo on modern versions of OS X.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Oh ok. If they're taking themselves seriously they probably require an apple.com email address.
3371-Alpha
Cyborg

There's a little problem with that. Although I did once have an apple account (they called it a Mobile Me account then) I'm no longer able to use it. I upgraded to iCloud without realizing that it breaks compatibility with any OS older then Lion (including PPC support). Now, although I can receive emails, I can't send them.
I had to signup for a gmail account to create my account here at the Pfhorums.

Anyways, the reason I asked you guys instead of some other site is because, firstly, we here are all fans of Bungie games (or at least old ones anyways). Secondly, most of us here at this site are Mac users (mostly because of Marathon's Mac origins). Because of all this I just assumed you guys would know something about this site.
Windbreaker
Mjolnir Mark IV

3371-Alpha wrote:There's a little problem with that. Although I did once have an apple account (they called it a Mobile Me account then) I'm no longer able to use it. I upgraded to iCloud without realizing that it breaks compatibility with any OS older then Lion (including PPC support). Now, although I can receive emails, I can't send them.
I had to signup for a gmail account to create my account here at the Pfhorums.
Hey I don't come around these parts too often but it sounds like you need a new computer?