MoppyPuppy Appreciation Channel!

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Post Aug 7th '09, 07:40

So, I got this PM, and I thought it was too cute not to show everyone else.

Last edited by Kurinn on Aug 8th '09, 02:20, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Kurinn

Post Aug 7th '09, 08:05

'F'in A, Cotton.
User avatar

Megaman

Post Aug 7th '09, 09:46

[attachment=2946:mion04v29he.gif]
Attachments
mion04v29he.gif
mion04v29he.gif (49.85 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
Meta

Post Aug 7th '09, 10:23

A case for cesar milan? He's notorious for his dog training skills.

User avatar

goran

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:12

That Personal message was supposed to take the argument out of threads that were about scenarios.
Lest they distract from the topic.
And re-open the argument via personal messages.


Yeah, alright, I'll take this one.
I'm always anticipating reactions from people to be different simply because the topic is about me, but seriously, it doesn't matter who this is about.

You took a personal message and posted it to a public thread. Whatever a person's opinion on my posts is, by sheer definition...

...this is a real dick move.
Last edited by MoppyPuppy on Aug 7th '09, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:24

MoppyPuppy wrote:That Personal message was supposed to take the argument out of threads that were about scenarios.
Lest they distract from the topic.
And re-open the argument via personal messages.
Yeah, alright, I'll take this one.
I'm always anticipating reactions from people to be different simply because the topic is about me, but seriously, it doesn't matter who this is about.

You took a personal message and posted it to a public thread. Whatever a person's opinion on my posts is, by sheer definition...

...this is a real dick move.


There is nothing personal between us.
If you have something to say, you should feel well and truly comfortable to share it with all the other wonderful miscreants here, not just this particular miscreant.
Your meandering back-alley machinations will not decide the outcome of this debacle, Herr PuppyMöppen!
Image
Kurinn

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:28

And now he's taking out it of the Scenario threads to a public thread in Chat so everyone can take a gander at your incredible stupidity.
If I were him I'd just hit your heels with a rolled up newspaper, he's actually being pretty nice...
Last edited by Meta on Aug 7th '09, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:35

You should think about the person that you're trying to send a private message to before sending one off. You forgot four things:

1. This is Kurinn, who has stated that he doesn't like you and acts upon those opinions.
2. This is the internet.
3. You're on the Pfhorums.
4.
Last edited by LegacyTyphoon on Aug 7th '09, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
User avatar

LegacyTyphoon

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:38

You know what, if these circumstances are truly so dire I'm sure Big Bro Alan will come to your rescu: "Awan, Kuwwin hurt my feelings!" "Don't worry Moppy, I'll avenge you! Kurrin is single-handedly ruining the community! Also, what the fuck is up with my plumbing? and *sniff* why does everyone in my class where skateboarder clothes and act all cool and say that they masturbate? *sniff* sniff*"
Last edited by Meta on Aug 7th '09, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:41

Kurinn wrote:If you have something to say, you should feel well and truly comfortable to share it with all the other wonderful miscreants here, not just this particular miscreant.
Your meandering back-alley machinations will not decide the outcome of this debacle, Herr PuppyMöppen!


Your one of the people whose pet peeve is getting off-topic.
I correct, and this is what happens.

Fine, lets take this back to the SCEA thread, I'm sure that'd be a great place for this argument.

Kurinn wrote:There is nothing personal between us.


Well no sh**.
We both already knew that, I used PM or "Personal Message", sorry if this website doesn't feature a PYTINPBUWIUAJNTSOOOM "Personal Yet There Is Nothing Personal Between Us Which I Understand And Just Need To Speak One On One Message."
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:43

Meta, you had to edit your post just to add in a comment about masturbation?
Last edited by LegacyTyphoon on Aug 7th '09, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
User avatar

LegacyTyphoon

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:43

Meta wrote:You know what, if these circumstances are truly so dire I'm sure Big Bro Alan will come to your rescu: "Awan, Kuwwin hurt my feelings!" "Don't worry Moppy, I'll avenge you! Kurrin is single-handedly ruining the community! Also, what the fuck is up with my plumbing? and *sniff* why does everyone in my class where skateboarder clothes and act all cool and say that they masturbate? *sniff* sniff*"


This post is just teeming with intelligence.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:44

As is this topic, and every post you've ever made. Get over it.
Meta

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:46

Meta wrote:As is this topic, and every post you've ever made. Get over it.


I didn't make this topic.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:47

I never said that you did.
Last edited by Meta on Aug 7th '09, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
Meta

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:49

Meta wrote:As is this topic, and every post you've ever made. Get over it.


If that's not what you meant, it implies.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:50

Not really.
Also, can we please make Kurrin admin.?
Meta

Post Aug 7th '09, 12:52

Meta wrote:Not really.
Also, can we please make Kurrin admin.?


Sure, by all means.

He could probably oust me via opinion, but by the rules... (your gonna love this)

I've done nothing wrong.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 13:06

[attachment=2947:doghouse.jpg]


EDIT: Oh, and you're going to love this...

The rules are always interpreted by way of opinion... that makes it a matter of discretion.

Of course, this is all just a matter of hypothetical speculation.
Until someone actually entrusts me with that responsibility, you're safe.

Honestly, I am not sure I would even ban you. Maybe if it's possible to bar you from posting in Projects, I'd do that.
Otherwise I would mostly edit your posts and wait for you to stop posting altogether.
Last edited by Kurinn on Aug 7th '09, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Kurinn

Post Aug 7th '09, 13:11

I understand the diagram.

I don't understand the reasoning behind it.
Why am I not allowed in Projects?
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 13:18

MoppyPuppy wrote:I've done nothing wrong.


Have you read the rules?

RyokoTK wrote:Trolling
Really blatant and crappy trolling will be deleted and you may be warned.
Last edited by treellama on Aug 7th '09, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Aug 7th '09, 13:38

I don't Troll.

I want an example.
Last edited by MoppyPuppy on Aug 7th '09, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 13:48

Well, for example, that post. You know you troll all the time. Or you're really, really stupid. More stupid than someone could possibly be--so it's blatant that you're doing it on purpose.

But, you pretend you don't know what you're doing, because then you get angry responses which you enjoy.
Last edited by treellama on Aug 7th '09, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Aug 7th '09, 13:53

Treellama wrote:Well, for example, that post. You know you troll all the time. Or you're really, really stupid. More stupid than someone could possibly be--so it's blatant that you're doing it on purpose.

But, you pretend you don't know what you're doing, because then you get angry responses which you enjoy.


Still waiting on examples...
MoppyPuppy
Lake Nebagamon, WI

Post Aug 7th '09, 13:56

MoppyPuppy wrote:I don't Troll.

I want an example.


Here's an example:

You get no example. This isn't some place where you get to be the little rules-lawyer who touts the book in front of other people.
If all you can do to justify your shitty trolling is to whine about the rules, you're still a shitty troll, and so help me Lh'owon, you should be treated as such.
Nobody here is interested in what you think is "fair", because there is no such concept here to begin with.
Image
Kurinn

Next

Return to Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users