Koyaanisqatsi

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Post Dec 31st '09, 08:19

i'd watch it, but an hour and a half might put me a little late, even for vacation.
D?rovací tvá?í.

Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.

tehWastedJamacan
SuFu, SD

Post Dec 31st '09, 08:25

I was, at one point, looking for this movie at a rental place. It really is the hardest movie to spell, ever (though we did eventually find it).

gmanyo

Post Dec 31st '09, 09:55

You Tube says it's unavailable.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Dec 31st '09, 18:10

Dammit! I buffered all last night, and i wake up to find that "And error has occurred."
D?rovací tvá?í.

Fobo: I find it hard to keep a sentence down under two paragraphs.

tehWastedJamacan
SuFu, SD

Post Dec 31st '09, 18:17

WastdJamacan wrote:Dammit! I buffered all last night, and i wake up to find that "And error has occurred."

I thought that happened before it tried to load?
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Post Dec 31st '09, 18:19

You guys probably don't even want to watch it, considering it's a bunch of slow motion and sped up shots of cool stuff with music in the background. For an hour and a half.

gmanyo

Post Dec 31st '09, 18:20

gmanyo wrote:You guys probably don't even want to watch it, considering it's a bunch of slow motion and sped up shots of cool stuff with music in the background. For an hour and a half.

Oh dear.

Dugit
Hampshire, UK

Return to Chat