Shooter Game Maker

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

This is a post (Why it's not a thread is a mystery) dedicated to something I'm meant to work on. It's a first person shooter game maker which I got the idea from the Raycaster game engine. The post here is meant to serve as a help and advice center.

The maker will be made in Xcode with Swift but I don't know where to start. But I can say what it's going to feature. It's gonna have average texture sizes, like 256x256 for walls. The environments are built with 3D sectors and brushes(Which can only exist inside sectors). And there's going to be 2D sprites instead of 3D models.

This project will perhaps not last that long because unless I can pay someone, I'm possibly not going to get any help or get anywhere. I still need to learn the basics of Xcode. Awaiting replies.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

Wow, you got Taylor Swift to help you with an Xcode project? That's really impressive, dude.
Meerjel01
Mjolnir Mark IV

Wrkncacnter wrote:Wow, you got Taylor Swift to help you with an Xcode project? That's really impressive, dude.
Very funny.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SkipCasts Look up the code and help me understand.
Flowers
Cyborg

Wrkncacnter wrote:Wow, you got Taylor Swift to help you with an Xcode project? That's really impressive, dude.
maxresdefault.jpg