My New Blog

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Post Jan 26th '10, 05:12

function rate() { x = document.getElementsByClassName('current-rating'); for (var i in x) { x[i].style.cssText = "width: 25px"; x[i].innerHTML = "Currently 1/5 Stars."; } }

if (document.URL != "http://www.simplici7y.com/reviews") window.onload = rate;
Dis

Post Jan 26th '10, 13:29

thermoplyae wrote:don't worry about lh'owon; he saw the lot of us making fun of dugit in the referenced thread but wasn't bright enough to get in on the action, then waited a couple weeks to make sure it was the popular opinion, and is now doing some insulting parody in an effort to fit in.

this is just how he do

Correct, I have erred and it was stupid of me to make a kneejerk post like that. I in my ignorance forgot that deconstructive and arrogant posts like that do nothing but make myself appear like the target I am persecuting. I will refrain in the future from stooping to that level as it does nothing but incite more of this kind of bullshit.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post Jan 26th '10, 22:10

Looks too fake to be anything that was actually there when the picture was taken. I think the yellow stuff was a digital processing error or was photoshopped in.
GOT MUSIC? I compose. CLICK HERE! Download my music free or request something tailored to your specifications by PMing me.
SynthNinja

Post Jan 27th '10, 09:15

Lh wrote:Correct, I have erred and it was stupid of me to make a kneejerk post like that. I in my ignorance forgot that deconstructive and arrogant posts like that do nothing but make myself appear like the target I am persecuting. I will refrain in the future from stooping to that level as it does nothing but incite more of this kind of bullshit.

perhaps trying to stop talking like that would be better instead

Shadowbreaker
Melbourne, Victoria

Post Jan 29th '10, 01:08

Shadowbreaker wrote:perhaps trying to stop talking like that would be better instead

Or a combination of both.
Si tratta di una lacrimosa.

envy
Land of the New Rising Sun

Post Jan 30th '10, 07:05

Threads seem to degrade here very quickly.

Anyhoo, not a bad blog. Not incredible, but it's nice as an info hub for M4R47H0N. I'll probably read it for awhile.
Last edited by gmanyo on Jan 30th '10, 07:05, edited 1 time in total.

gmanyo

Previous

Return to Chat