os 9 on intell

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Post Jun 28th '06, 16:49

how should i go about putting classic on my intell ? do i have to use some kind of emulator or can i just install the os like normal?
Image
Dieselfame3

Post Jun 28th '06, 17:33

you could try sheepshaver, but nobodys gotten that to work yet, and theres some real smart people trying (cratorcreator for one, dont remeber the other)
User avatar

Switch
NYC

Post Jun 28th '06, 18:56

You could try using Boot Camp and install Windows XP, then installing Basilisk II on XP. I don't know how that would turn out though...
Destroyer E

Post Jun 28th '06, 19:08

Destroyer E wrote:You could try using Boot Camp and install Windows XP, then installing Basilisk II on XP. I don't know how that would turn out though...

If anyone pulls that off, you are my idol...
User avatar

Switch
NYC

Post Jun 28th '06, 20:25

Sheepshaver works fine for me in OS X. No reason to use Boot Camp, unless you want to be Appleswitch's idol.
User avatar

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jun 28th '06, 20:48

so i can put 9 on my intell w/ sheepshaver?
Image
Dieselfame3

Post Jun 29th '06, 01:58

Treellama wrote:Sheepshaver works fine for me in OS X. No reason to use Boot Camp, unless you want to be Appleswitch's idol.

I have a new goal in life. Prepare to idolize me, Switch!

Dieselfame3 wrote:so i can put 9 on my intell w/ sheepshaver?

SheepShaver is an emulator. Linky.
Destroyer E



Return to Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron