Google.com

Chat and discussion not related to either Marathon or Aleph One. Please keep things at least mildly interesting, though.

Post Feb 21st '06, 03:44

See that member in the "online member's" bar? Near the bottom of the page? Yeah, if yu see google.com there, don't worry. It's just the google search agent indexing the board. Invision boards are written to allow search agents to index the website. And if you already knew it, good for you. Have a cookie.
ASV 3935 IGZ
nfreader

Post Feb 21st '06, 05:32

ooh!! so that's who that mysteriouse character was!... I thought he was just some uber secretive member lingering around the pfhorums... neat?!
shongshong.vze.com (main site)
[Flickr page] (subdivision of renderings)
Marathon Squadron

shongshong
right here

Post Feb 21st '06, 19:36

I remember there was something about that in the older pfhorums, and people wanted to get rid of it.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

"The next chapter finds Rambo recruited by a group of Christian human rights missionaries to protect them against pirates..."
-IMDB.com

"I didn't mean to kill nobody, I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord."
-R.L. Burnside

Phsyco_kid

Post Feb 22nd '06, 06:07

I've gotten some funny PMs on this one :D

Appleswitch! someone is hacking the pfhorums! they are registered but I can't click their name!

Switch
NYC

Post Feb 22nd '06, 06:16

lol! thats a classic one! :lol:
shongshong.vze.com (main site)
[Flickr page] (subdivision of renderings)
Marathon Squadron

shongshong
right here

Post Feb 26th '06, 15:40

I was tempted to just register that account as I someone did on the B&B, but I don't have the effort anymore.

Nice to have you here though, cia.
Last edited by Destroyer E on Feb 26th '06, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
Destroyer E

Post Mar 1st '06, 16:28

Destroyer E wrote:I was tempted to just register that account as I someone did on the B&B, but I don't have the effort anymore.

Nice to have you here though, cia.

It's great to be here too.
Glad to see you made it.
ASV 3935 IGZ
nfreader

Return to Chat