Marathon 1 and Infinity added to Mac Catalina.

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
twinmethod
Spazeroid

Hello, I was wondering if you had plans to eventually add support for Mac OS Catalina. I have that right now and want to be able to play these old classic games. I have Marathon 2: Durandal through my XBOX One but Infinity is my favorite and just want to be able to play it again. For some reason it is not able to open when I go to https://alephone.lhowon.org/ and download for Mac. It verifies but then when I go to click on the game it just does the little jump and is unable to be opened. I wish it could have been sent to the XBOX Store. I'd pay to play it in a heartbeat since it's part of my childhood. Let me know if you have plans to add support for MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 to be precise on what I have. I commented on a forum in Bungie and was told be another commenter to ask Aleph One. I searched the site and didn't see an actual email so had to opt for the forum. Let me know. A simple yes or not will suffice. I do know that a third party made the 2nd game available to be downloaded through the market place store so that part I do know.
HelviusRufus
Cyborg

I really wish I could help you,
but I dont know anything about this.
However dont give up,
things happen pretty slowly around here.
I wish you well.
Cura ut valeas.
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.