Simplici7y down?

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Post Apr 24th '12, 12:38

Apparently the domain has expired yesterday. Is switch still the guy in charge of that?

herecomethej2000
Ledyard, CT

Post Apr 24th '12, 12:53

Image Image

interion

Post Apr 24th '12, 14:52

Why do people keep posting these weird pictures, and what do they have to do with anything???

I'm sure Simplici7y will come back up any time soon. If not, I'm sure one of the CLIQUE will fix it, as always.
Youtube Channel:Crosstroop3r // Traxus Wiki User Page: Crosstrooper
My Marathon uploads: Destiny

Destiny
USA

Post Apr 24th '12, 17:16

Destiny wrote:Why do people keep posting these weird pictures, and what do they have to do with anything???

The perfect amount of douche.

lochnits.com ||| The Pfhorums Game ||| Lochball (Fileball Archive)

Wrkncacnter

Post Apr 24th '12, 20:52

Destiny wrote:Why do people keep posting these weird pictures, and what do they have to do with anything???

Boredom?

goran

Post Apr 26th '12, 03:50

Domain expired. Domain got renewed.

Expect it to go down for another few hours sometime in the next month when I switch the domain from GoDaddy to NameCheap.

Aside from that, the site has been running smoothly since the summer updates.

EDIT: Also, why doesn't anyone ever just email me? It can't be that hard, the address is right there on the S7 sidebar.
Last edited by Switch on Apr 26th '12, 03:51, edited 1 time in total.

Switch
NYC

Post Apr 26th '12, 05:40

Switch wrote:EDIT: Also, why doesn't anyone ever just email me? It can't be that hard, the address is right there on the S7 sidebar.

That would ruin the game of who can steal the domain first.
The perfect amount of douche.

lochnits.com ||| The Pfhorums Game ||| Lochball (Fileball Archive)

Wrkncacnter

Post Apr 26th '12, 12:32

Switch wrote:the address is right there on the [site that was inaccessible] sidebar.

::applause::
Last edited by treellama on Apr 26th '12, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Dec 23rd '12, 09:52

Thanks to whoever got the Pfhorurms and Simplici7y back up recently. [MUp]

Crater Creator

Post Dec 30th '12, 00:03

Thanks CC! We had a full server crash, but off-site backups worked perfectly. Running off a friend's Amazon EC3 right now, and heading downtown to replace the old server tomorrow maybe?

Switch
NYC

Post Dec 30th '12, 04:59

Switch wrote:Thanks CC! We had a full server crash, but off-site backups worked perfectly. Running off a friend's Amazon EC3 right now, and heading downtown to replace the old server tomorrow maybe?

Do it tomorrow please! I really need to download a couple of physics files that I havent before
gentleniceguy

Return to The Pfhorums