The pfhorums are my family

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Post Mar 14th '08, 23:14

Honestly, sometimes, (ok, mostly when my ADD meds have worn off...) I think about this place, and smile. I've finally found a place that accepts me, you guys don't know how much you mean to me.

Thank you.
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Mar 14th '08, 23:44

You were expecting incest jokes? Why, are you having sex with other pfhorums members? (Don't actually answer that)
User avatar

Wrkncacnter

Post Mar 15th '08, 00:04

I saw this topic and thought "Oh Christ, that'll be either Irons or someone like that taking the piss or Pfhortipfhy stupidly embarrassing himself". I really hope you're joking but I don't remember you ever being the sarcastic type.
Last edited by thomaslivingston on Mar 15th '08, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

thomaslivingston
Lochgilphead, Scotland

Post Mar 15th '08, 01:00

W wrote:You were expecting incest jokes? Why, are you having sex with other pfhorums members? (Don't actually answer that)

Errr... whoops?
Tommy-TBone wrote:I saw this topic and thought "Oh Christ, that'll be either Irons or someone like that taking the piss or Pfhortipfhy stupidly embarrassing himself". I really hope you're joking but I don't remember you ever being the sarcastic type.

Errr... whoops?
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Mar 15th '08, 01:39

*facepalm.jpg*

Or even better expressed as:
Last edited by Macsforever on Mar 15th '08, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
Macsforever

Post Mar 16th '08, 01:38

Yeah...it's fine to like a forum, but you might not want to get too attached to one. It is the internets, after all.
Mordekai

Post Mar 16th '08, 04:44

if you have ADD how can you follow the marathon story?
I thought you'd play wario ware at 3x speed on an emulator or something
moonible
England

Post Mar 17th '08, 01:24

moonible wrote:if you have ADD how can you follow the marathon story?
I thought you'd play wario ware at 3x speed on an emulator or something

I have ADD (Apparently now some form of lesser ADHD...or some such, they keep changing the classification) and I can follow the Marathon story. Having ADD is a horrible excuse, it doesn't make you completely and utterly unable to do anything that requires a miniscule amount of concentration. It makes it harder to concentrate, but once you put your mind to a task (really, its not like.."Math, math, 2+2...WHEEE BUTTERFLIES IN A HOLE WITH CRACK SELLING BEARS AND MEESE!!!"), it really isn't that difficult. Its just the procrastination factor is more apparent with people who have ADD.
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
User avatar

LegacyTyphoon

Post Mar 17th '08, 01:25

Grayswandir wrote:I have ADD (Apparently now some form of lesser ADHD...or some such, they keep changing the classification)

Maybe you're just not paying attention.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Mar 17th '08, 02:24

irons wrote:Maybe you're just not paying attention.

You mean, as implied in the statement, that attention is something that needs to be paid; that there is a cost associated with it?

I refuse to pay; it's my right as an American.
~if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make someone~
User avatar

epstein
North Carolina

Post Mar 17th '08, 02:26

Grayswandir wrote:Its just the procrastination factor is more apparent with people who have ADD.

You can say that again. I was supposed to be doing homework when I posted this thread (and this post, for that matter). [MFrown]

epstein wrote:I refuse to pay; it's my right as an American.

Err, no, it's your duty as an American to buy consumer goods produced locally.
Last edited by Phortiphy on Mar 17th '08, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Mar 17th '08, 02:26

If you were American, you'd spell it "payed."
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Mar 17th '08, 04:01

irons wrote:If you were American, you'd spell it "payed."

I'm American and I spell it paid. Stomped.
User avatar

Wrkncacnter

Post Mar 17th '08, 17:11

W wrote:I'm American and I spell it paid. Stomped.

If you were a TRUE American you'd spell it "payed". But since you didn't, you must be one of them godless commie liberal types. Modus told.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
Director of the Xeventh Project, the team behind Eternal
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
User avatar

Pfhorrest
California

Post Mar 17th '08, 17:28

Pfft, Americans. What's the crack with you lot?
Image
User avatar

thomaslivingston
Lochgilphead, Scotland

Post Mar 17th '08, 17:29

Probably catholic, too.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Mar 17th '08, 17:30

Pfhorrest wrote:If you were a TRUE American you'd spell it "payed". But since you didn't, you must be one of them godless commie liberal types. Modus told.

If I am a godless commie liberal type, then you must be a communazi right wing liberal nut. I am certainly godless, so you are obviously a communazi. Modus pwnd.
User avatar

Wrkncacnter

Post Mar 17th '08, 19:06

W wrote:If I am a godless commie liberal type, then you must be a communazi right wing liberal nut. I am certainly godless, so you are obviously a communazi. Modus pwnd.

Ah, but it is logically impossible to be both a communazi and right wing, so I necessarily am not a communazi right wing liberal nut (although I'll grant you the liberal nut part, for certain values of 'liberal'). Accepting your major premise here would then entail that you in fact WERE a true American; but as we have conclusive evidence that you are not, namely your spelling of "paid", it follows that your major premise must be false, and your argument thus unsound. Modus told, again.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
Director of the Xeventh Project, the team behind Eternal
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
User avatar

Pfhorrest
California

Post Mar 17th '08, 19:24

I think its about as plausible as a commu-gook...
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
User avatar

LegacyTyphoon

Post Mar 17th '08, 20:05

For time T = 0

Pfhorrest wrote:If you were a TRUE American you'd spell it "payed". But since you didn't, you must be one of them godless commie liberal types. Modus told.

Pfhorrest is a douche.

For T = 1
Pfhorrest wrote:Ah, but it is logically impossible to be both a communazi and right wing, so I necessarily am not a communazi right wing liberal nut (although I'll grant you the liberal nut part, for certain values of 'liberal'). Accepting your major premise here would then entail that you in fact WERE a true American; but as we have conclusive evidence that you are not, namely your spelling of "paid", it follows that your major premise must be false, and your argument thus unsound. Modus told, again.

Pfhorrest is a douche.

Let's set T = T + 1
T (pfhorrest is a douche) = T + 1 (hmm, yep. Still a douche)
douche = douche

Therefore, for any time T:
User avatar

Wrkncacnter

Post Mar 18th '08, 13:21

Lets face it
American's are generally assumed to be a semi illiterate troll
Oh wait... I'm American....shit.
Anywho.
We look like a bunch of retarded monkey's banging on computer terminals to the general international community
My 2 cents to fuel the flame war this shall soon be.
God damnit Phortipfhy
Last edited by L'howon on Mar 20th '08, 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.
User avatar

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post Mar 18th '08, 13:32

L wrote:We look like a bunch of retarded monkey's [sic] banging on computer terminals to the general international community

Speak for yourself.
User avatar

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Mar 18th '08, 15:55

Treellama, stop being such a CLIQUE bastard.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
User avatar

irons
(.Y.)

Post Mar 18th '08, 17:27

L wrote:Lets face it
American's are generally is assumed a semi illiterate troll
Oh wait... I'm American....shit.
Anywho.
We look like a bunch of retarded monkey's banging on computer terminals to the general international community
My 2 cents to fuel the flame war this shall soon be.
God damnit Phortipfhy



The joke ------> [ ]
Your head -----> o
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
Director of the Xeventh Project, the team behind Eternal
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
User avatar

Pfhorrest
California

Post Mar 18th '08, 18:16

L wrote:God damnit Phortipfhy


You may be a relatively new poster but at least you're keeping up.
User avatar

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Next

Return to The Pfhorums



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users