Anaphiel's 10th Anniversary Marathon Wallpapers

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Anaphiel's 10th Anniversary Marathon Wallpapers

Post Jan 29th '13, 23:26

Hello. I'm a longtime fan of Marathon, and was wondering if anyone here could help me with a problem.

Some of you might remember the *fantastic* desktop wallpapers uploaded sometime in 2004 by "Anaphiel" to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Marathon. The original website has been down for quite some time... ... bum45.html

I'm wondering if anyone would happen to have any of these wallpapers? Preferably at 1920x1080 (or larger) resolution. I'm afraid whatever I had must have been deleted foolishly in a hard drive format. If anyone happens to have one or more of these laying in a drive somewhere and could pass them along to me, I would appreciate it beyond words. They were seriously some of the best desktop wallpapers of all time, and sadly I can't seem to find them anywhere on the internet. :(

Thank you.

Post Jan 30th '13, 00:42

Anaphiel, aka Jay Faircloth, has a portfolio on his website. Link courtesy of the MBO links page, which has plenty of art to help rebuild your collection.

Post Feb 3rd '13, 21:00

Oh wow, those are terrific!

Return to The Pfhorums