Anaphiel's 10th Anniversary Marathon Wallpapers

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Anaphiel's 10th Anniversary Marathon Wallpapers

Post Jan 29th '13, 23:26

Hello. I'm a longtime fan of Marathon, and was wondering if anyone here could help me with a problem.

Some of you might remember the *fantastic* desktop wallpapers uploaded sometime in 2004 by "Anaphiel" to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Marathon. The original website has been down for quite some time...

http://homepage.mac.com/anaphiel/Artwor ... bum45.html

I'm wondering if anyone would happen to have any of these wallpapers? Preferably at 1920x1080 (or larger) resolution. I'm afraid whatever I had must have been deleted foolishly in a hard drive format. If anyone happens to have one or more of these laying in a drive somewhere and could pass them along to me, I would appreciate it beyond words. They were seriously some of the best desktop wallpapers of all time, and sadly I can't seem to find them anywhere on the internet. :(

Thank you.
VidFail

Post Jan 30th '13, 00:42

Anaphiel, aka Jay Faircloth, has a portfolio on his website. Link courtesy of the MBO links page, which has plenty of art to help rebuild your collection.

Hopper

Post Feb 3rd '13, 21:00

Oh wow, those are terrific!

mchief111

Return to The Pfhorums