Mouse cursor freaks out when I fire any automatic weapon

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Mouse cursor freaks out when I fire any automatic weapon

Post Jul 21st '14, 21:56

So I've had this problem for quite a while now: every time I try to fire a weapon and move my mouse at the same time my crosshairs jump drastically. This is hardly noticeable with non-automatic weapons, but I've had multiple instances where my aim would fly way off course, and sometimes I would do a complete 180 degree turn because I tried to spray with the weapon. I've tried 3 different mouses and reinstalling the game multiple times and neither worked, which leads me to believe that its a problem with AlephOne. If anyone has any tips for this and/or has experienced a similar problem a reply would be greatly appreciated, since this bug makes the game near impossible to enjoy properly. (I'm playing on the newest version of the Mac OS)
Whoopi Goldberg

Post Jul 21st '14, 22:29

UPDATE: I've just tried uninstalling Aleph One, still not working. Although I have found out that the problem wasn't caused by firing, but rather by holding my mouse button while looking. As of now I have reconfigured my controls to accomodate for this and I'm playing without problems, but I still feel that this issue needs some looking into.
Whoopi Goldberg

Return to The Pfhorums