Blog Section

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Post Mar 2nd '09, 15:23

Has the blog section of The Pfhorums be intentionally disabled/removed? Permanently? When I try to access anyone's I get a page that says I don't have permission.

The reason I ask is RoyokTK had an interesting assessment of NPCs I never finished reading, and would like to, amongst other things.
Thank the sun that went nova so that Earth could have iron and silicon.

effigy

Post Mar 2nd '09, 15:53

I never even noticed. While there are some useful things in the blog section, Apple probably shut it down because no one uses it much anymore. I'm sure an agreement can be worked out between you two though.
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Post Mar 2nd '09, 16:02

I was assuming that would be what's up, and hoping not. I scoped it out once breifly, and like you said it wasn't being used for much. IIRC the blog entry of RyokoTK I mentioned was from 2006 or 2007.

I think it's been down for a couple weeks, now.
Thank the sun that went nova so that Earth could have iron and silicon.

effigy

Post Mar 2nd '09, 23:56

effigy wrote:Has the blog section of The Pfhorums be intentionally disabled/removed? Permanently? When I try to access anyone's I get a page that says I don't have permission.
Lh wrote:Apple probably shut it down because no one uses it much anymore. I'm sure an agreement can be worked out between you two though.

Back up now. Viewing, but not creation. Any more opinions on this?

Switch
NYC

Post Mar 3rd '09, 01:09

The whole internet is a blog. ALL of it.

Except in Soviet Russia, where the internet blogs YOU.

ukimalefu

Return to The Pfhorums