Some requests...

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
assassingao
Vidmaster

When I'm on school, I use the computer from there, and it SUCKS to have to wait for the log-in page to load for 10 minutes. (Yes, gentlemen, the internet at school SUCKS ass.)

And it sucked even more to have to wait for the "reply" page to load, just because I can't reply in the lo-fi version.

So appleswitch , can you add the lo-fi "log-in" page, lo-fi r"eply" button and lo-fi "post new thread" button???

Pleeeeease.
LegacyTyphoon
Vidmaster

300kb+ is LARGE for an image that small...if you look at my comic page for example, the image size is usually 150kb...max.
But really, buttons should be 50kb or less.
Did you run them through Photoshop and "Save for the Web..."?
The Pf'hak - Read it.
Science technology jargon physics.
Destroyer E

Use fast fart reply. It's much faster.
Switch
Vidmaster

uploads are fixed so I can work on some alternative themes, the first being all CSS (no images, fast loading)
assassingao
Vidmaster

300kb+ is LARGE for an image that small...if you look at my comic page for example, the image size is usually 150kb...max.
But really, buttons should be 50kb or less.
Did you run them through Photoshop and "Save for the Web..."?
Use fart reply. It's much faster.
No! By lo-fi "log-in" page, lo-fi r"eply" button and lo-fi "post new thread" button, I meant the ability to log in, reply to each posts and post new thread in lo-fi version of pfhorums.

*sweatdrops*

[quotes]uploads are fixed so I can work on some alternative themes, the first being all CSS (no images, fast loading)[/quotes]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Last edited by assassingao on Jun 20th '06, 05:50, edited 1 time in total.