I'm sorry

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.
Dugit
Vidmaster

Especially after reading the latest on JFO, I feel I have overstepped a bound, and am sorry for it. I thought it would be cool to have a thousand posts, but it isn't. The Pfhorums in general just hates me (more). In light of this, and after seeing all the anger and hate I have caused both because of this and previously, I want to make a public apology to the Pfhorums community. And that was it.

Feel free to discuss pathetic, correct or pointless I am.

Vale,
Dugit
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

Sweet sweet irony that he does it by posting. It's not that your respond to everything its that you do it without thinking before you post.
'Its better to keep your mouth shut and leave people doubting the level of your intelligence to open your mouth and remove all doubt'
Bridget
Mjolnir Mark IV

Dugit deserves a Pulitzer for his cool story bro.
Alan wrote:QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 1 2008, 08:14 PM) Also why is Bridget a guy yet he looks so pretty?
The Thug
Vidmaster

ack45 wrote:'Its better to keep your mouth shut and leave people doubting the level of your intelligence to open your mouth and remove all doubt'
I find this version more catchy, "It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
Childhood is not a race. It's a journey.
Kurinn
Mjolnir Mark IV

Dugit wrote:Especially after reading the latest on JFO, I feel I have overstepped a bound, and am sorry for it. I thought it would be cool to have a thousand posts, but it isn't. The Pfhorums in general just hates me (more). In light of this, and after seeing all the anger and hate I have caused both because of this and previously, I want to make a public apology to the Pfhorums community. And that was it.

Feel free to discuss pathetic, correct or pointless I am.

Vale,
Dugit
Nobody really cares, except for you. Nothing you do on this forum has any real implications whatsoever. In fact, the more you post here, the less likely it is that anyone will respect you. But, that would only count if they cared in the first place.

But nice try at fishing for attention. Oh, wait, I interacted with you, and posted. Double fail... well, let's just say you can't win them all.

Do you really think anyone hates you, or are you just trying to act in the hope that anything you do here counts towards actual interaction with another sentient being in a meaningful sense?

Stop posting, go outside, and have some meaningful life experiences, dammit. I don't care what the hell it may be, but just do something other than concern yourself with this place or the internet in general. Take swimming lessons, learn to ride a unicycle, whatever. Just do something other than waste your life on such a limited interface as a computer.

Now piss off, I need to waste more of my life on this damn interface.

INTERFACE!

Face. Inter. Face.

Roadhouse?
CryoS
Vidmaster

Tried to O.D. on the Cold-Eeze
"Golden Girls" got me "Sweatin' To The Oldies"
Hanging out like Double Ds sip Long Island Iced Teas
Wrote to Mayor McCheese "Send a Shamrock Shake please!"
Three O' Clock on the dot time to cruise for Eighth graders
Rather tape the Weather Channel so that I can watch it later
Reruns of Rerun so "What's Happening?"
Dee's knocked up and Rog on crack again
Deep throat a whole Nutty Buddy
Make whoopie to a batch of Silly Putty
Make a Spam and Colgate sandwich and ate it
Go through "National Geographic" and draw panties on the natives
So I like to dance naked in front of my pets
But my cat was inattentive so I sent him U.P.S.
Playin' spin the bottle with my mom
I watch "Cops" with no pants on
What are you, if not seven different shades of stupid?
goran
Vidmaster

ack45 wrote:Sweet sweet irony that he does it by posting. It's not that your respond to everything its that you do it without thinking before you post.
'Its better to keep your mouth shut and leave people doubting the level of your intelligence to open your mouth and remove all doubt'
Give the guy some slack. He is apologizing.
FlaviusTycho
Spazeroid

ack45 wrote:Sweet sweet irony that he does it by posting. It's not that your respond to everything its that you do it without thinking before you post.
Thankyou, Goran.

As you find it so offensive for me to apologize by posting, I will reply in this thread using my defunct alternate account.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

oh great, now theres two of him.
FlaviusTycho
Spazeroid

As to not enrage you so by posting as Dugit in my own apology thread, I'm using an alt account. From hereon, in this thread, there will not be Dugit posting by Dugit's account. Only Dugit posting as FT.
acks45
Mjolnir Mark IV

uhg.
Drictelt
Vidmaster

This is the most awkward thread I've ever seen.
Eternal - Victory Dance IV - KTA III - Phoenix
More on Simplici7y: Xmas I-II-III - Winter I - Narcotics - Thrudnesday
Fishman92
Mjolnir Mark IV

FlaviusTycho wrote:As to not enrage you so by posting as Dugit in my own apology thread, I'm using an alt account. From hereon, in this thread, there will not be Dugit posting by Dugit's account. Only Dugit posting as FT.
I'm sorry, but using another account now is just going to enrage people more. Do something constructive- look outside- lots of snow! Piss about in that, enjoy life.
Dugit
Vidmaster

Fishman92 wrote:I'm sorry, but using another account now is just going to enrage people more. Do something constructive- look outside- lots of snow! Piss about in that, enjoy life.
OK then.
To both.

[MGrin]
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications