Siege of Nor'Korh - Stuck on Hellraiser

Pfhorums news can be found here. Have a question or suggestion for the Pfhorums? Ask it here.

Siege of Nor'Korh - Stuck on Hellraiser

Post Sep 25th '17, 14:39

I downloaded Siege of Nor'Korh from the archives and have made it to the last level but can't figure out where to go next. I've made it to the large cylindrical room with S'pht compilers. The branching doors in that room are higher than I can reach and I don't know what to do next.

*Edit*
So I discovered that the center column in the large cylindrical room opens up four ways to reveal circuits that need to be destroyed to unlock doors. I did a rocket jump to get to the highest balcony and from there the rest was easy to figure out.

Really nice scenario especially for how old it is.

RadBurn

Post Sep 26th '17, 08:20

Glad you found the solution.
I hadn't known of this one so went an looked it up to see if'n I could figure it out and be helpful.
Guess I'm too late, but it is fun to play. I just scratch started the last level, but now I'm going to play the whole scenario.
Spoiler:
Oddly enough, I found the doors were open after I killed a jugg, but that may've been coincidence.

I'm glad you brought it up.
I just play 'em; I don't know how they work.

HelviusRufus

Post Sep 26th '17, 13:21

Thanks for your response. This scenario was the first scenario mod to any Marathon game I ever played but back then I never finished it. I'm going to move on to Devil in a Blue Dress since that's the other scenario I always meant to play through. Sure is nice to breath Marathon again.

RadBurn

Return to The Pfhorums