art sample needed

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.

Post Feb 15th '12, 16:13

Bill C has granted me permission to use elements of MMMG games in Marapfhont. I need help extracting the Merlin owl terminal screen from DiaBD. I'm not a mapmaker and have no clue how to use the tools to get at it.
ChristTrekker

Post Feb 15th '12, 18:20

Code: Select all
$ ./atques
Usage: atques <source> <dest_folder>
Last edited by treellama on Feb 15th '12, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Feb 15th '12, 19:10

Treellama wrote:
$ ./atques
Usage: atques <source> <dest_folder>

Trying to build atque, I get
configure: error: You must first install ferro
- but they're part of the same SF project, so I thought the ferro libs were built in the process of building atque. Am I doing it wrong?
ChristTrekker

Post Feb 15th '12, 19:48

Hey, how about that, there's no ferro library source in the downloads directory! oops

You can get it from SVN: http://igniferroque.svn.sourceforge.net/vi...trunk/?view=tar

Since nothing else uses Ferro, and nothing likely ever will now that I wrote a map editor in another language, maybe I should just merge them.
Last edited by treellama on Feb 15th '12, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Feb 15th '12, 19:59

Treellama wrote:Hey, how about that, there's no ferro library source in the downloads directory! oops

You can get it from SVN: http://igniferroque.svn.sourceforge.net/vi...trunk/?view=tar

Is there a way to get the source tarball there? I'm trying to package this too. :)
Since nothing else uses Ferro, and nothing likely ever will now that I wrote a map editor in another language, maybe I should just merge them.

I'd wondered about that. Why did you decide to switch languages? If there's no way to use the C++ library with C#, it would make sense to merge - I don't see anybody else coming along writing an alternate Marathon map editor. And if it were possible, would it still make any sense to make Weland use Ferro now, since you obviously had to recreate the same capabilities there already?
ChristTrekker

Return to Artwork and Music