I changed New Pacific (Reprise) a little bit

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.

Post Mar 7th '08, 00:52

I worked on the Midi of New Pacific Reprise with FL Studio a little bit and changed one part I always imagined being different.
NOTE: The majority of this midi is not my work, it was already made. But I changed two little parts of the song to make it sound cooler if you can find it *HINT: It's in the Synth Strings* ;)

EDIT: NAO IT BE ATTATCHED! [MLaugh]

EDIT2: SORRY! I had the urge to fix it a little... here's the new one (not much different)
Attachments
NEWPACIFIC.zip
(2.33 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Last edited by VikingBoyBilly on Mar 7th '08, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
VikingBoyBilly

Post Mar 7th '08, 00:57

PROTIP: If you can't upload something to the Pfhorums, you can put it into a zip file; Pfhorums accepts all .zips.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps

irons
(.Y.)

Post Mar 7th '08, 01:06

irons wrote:PROTIP: If you can't upload something to the Pfhorums, you can put it into a zip file; Pfhorums accepts all .zips.

How interesting. Thanks for that little tidbit. Now I feel like the person this guy is poining to.

ME
[imwithstupid]

And uh, I spent about 2 seconds on that song edit give or take, so try not to be too critical lol.
New Pacific Reprise is definately my favorite song in M1 and I feel it was a shame there was no music in M2 because I feel the music was one of Marathon's strong points. That's just a matter of opinion though. [MOh]

EDIT: Now I tried uploading a .RAR and that didn't work. It has to specifically be a .ZIP? That's software discrimination and I'm gonna sue PhpBB [MAngry]

EDIT2: Okay, it's a zip, and it's uploaded. Yay. [MSmile]
Last edited by VikingBoyBilly on Mar 7th '08, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
VikingBoyBilly

Post Mar 8th '08, 19:26

VikingBoyBilly wrote:*spazmodic smilies*

Keep in mind that the pfhorums extra capabilities (like the buttons that insert BB code for you, the "Quick Reply" screen, and uploading sometimes crap out. This happens sometimes, so I'm just giving you a warning.
Can't speel for hist.
Phortiphy

Post Apr 3rd '08, 22:32

How did you get the midi?

Pfhorsome

Return to Artwork and Music