Some Marathon art I drew

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.

Post Nov 26th '14, 01:03

If I could replace all Marathon sprites with art like that, I'd never look at the originals again.

Hopper

Post Nov 26th '14, 09:05

Ha ha very nice! you should do a full Marathon comic. [MUp]

ukimalefu

Post Nov 26th '14, 09:11

Hopper wrote:If I could replace all Marathon sprites with art like that, I'd never look at the originals again.

If Bungie made Marathon in the style of Oni...

Zott
Earth

Post Nov 26th '14, 09:56

Hey, these are neat! You've got your own artistic style going, which reminds me a bit of some of the other more cartoony takes we've seen here over the years.

Technical Difficulties made me laugh [MLaugh].

The composition of Security Officer 2 is excellent.

The Enforcer is interesting, because it changes how I think of Enforcers. I'd always seen them as 'merely' having many different-sized eyes. Your illustration highlights the difference between one main eye and other secondary eyes, making him more like a cyclops.

I don't like how the rocket launcher looks slightly dented where the two segments meet - I think the exaggerated curves are best left to the characters and other organic elements.

Crater Creator

Post Nov 26th '14, 16:09

These are awesome! Would love to see a "family photo" type group shot of all the different character types.

Hmmm...what would an entire scenario done in a "cartoony, kid-friendly" type style look like? That would be a trip.
ChristTrekker

Post Dec 8th '14, 23:48

Glad people seem to like them. Here's a few more...

Troopers
Hunters
S'pht
FCAW FB Cover photo
For Carnage Apply Within. Weekly Myth and Marathon since 2008!

Atom95
Warren, Michigan

Post Dec 9th '14, 06:00

Adorable! It's like if Marathon had a spin-off series for kids.

Crater Creator

Post Dec 10th '14, 08:32

For Carnage Apply Within. Weekly Myth and Marathon since 2008!

Atom95
Warren, Michigan

Post Dec 31st '14, 11:13

Love the last 3 you just posted! (20 days ago, whatever..)
The enforcer really makes me think of the alien from ALIEN. I liked that movie...
XXXXTYCHOXXXX

$lave wrote:Damnit bridgit, you are forgetting how fucking serious business the internet is.

Tycho X
Aenna Prime

Post Mar 24th '15, 15:14

Wow, these are all really nice! I love your style, and the cartoon with the F'lickta made me grin. Good work!

SylithSenjak

Return to Artwork and Music