Trojan music?

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.

Trojan music?

Post Dec 23rd '14, 15:22

Has anyone extracted the music for this scenario? MIDIs or recorded MP3s would be acceptable. Dunno if this is the right board to request stuff, but... yeah, gimme.
VikingBoyBilly

Post Dec 23rd '14, 23:41

Trojan MIDIs.zip
(252.66 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

MP3 format (ripped with QuickTime 2.5)

Hopper

Post Dec 25th '14, 06:11

Track 09 of the midi download has an insanely loud cymbal. Haven't checked the MP3s.

President People

Post Dec 25th '14, 06:30

That's a rockin' avatar, President People. I don't recognize it - what's the source?
(Okay, I'm derailing the thread, but this is the artwork forum.)

Crater Creator

Post Dec 25th '14, 14:17

Crater Creator wrote:That's a rockin' avatar, President People. I don't recognize it - what's the source?
(Okay, I'm derailing the thread, but this is the artwork forum.)

Thanks! It's some fanart by juzo-kun.

President People

Post Jun 9th '15, 12:20

Okay, cool, now can somebody record .oggs of how the music is actually supposed to sound played in the M1 engine?
VikingBoyBilly

Post Jun 9th '15, 21:28

VikingBoyBilly wrote:Okay, cool, now can somebody record .oggs of how the music is actually supposed to sound played in the M1 engine?

The free VLC media player will convert MP3s to OGGs
http://www.videolan.org/index.html
Even though I don't have a lot of technical ability, I was able to figure it out at least enough to successfully do some conversions. Successfully means I made new music files for Marathon and they worked.

HelviusRufus

Post Jun 10th '15, 15:03

...okay, but they're still MIDIs so unless there's some aleph one conversion of trojan with mp3 music I don't know about...
VikingBoyBilly

Post Jun 22nd '15, 17:56

Trojan was hands down the best Marathon scenario I ever played, and I thought the music was a big part of that. But it also had awesome weapons. And cool new textures. Wish I could play it again, nowadays
doctorbenjiphd

Return to Artwork and Music