Original icon set

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.

Post Jan 18th '10, 08:42

hey, is there any chance I can find the original icon set for all three games in the Trilogy?

if so, that would very nice

- robot
riserobotrise

Post Jan 18th '10, 09:04

riserobotrise wrote:hey, is there any chance I can find the original icon set for all three games in the Trilogy?

if so, that would very nice

- robot


If you areon a mac, go to the trilogy release and download marathon 1, 2 and Inf, and just Cut and paste the icons in the get info window.
Fishman92

Post Jan 18th '10, 11:39

Fishman92 wrote:If you areon a mac, go to the trilogy release and download marathon 1, 2 and Inf, and just Cut and paste the icons in the get info window.


oh sweet, thanks!

hey, I also found this too

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/16893...revisited-icons

except not all the icons are show up though.
riserobotrise

Post Jan 18th '10, 11:49

riserobotrise wrote:oh sweet, thanks!

hey, I also found this too

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/16893...revisited-icons

except not all the icons are show up though.


i might recreate the old icons in Photoshop... depends how bored i get :P
Fishman92

Post Jun 19th '10, 00:16

I have the Marathon:Durandal demo for win '95, and therefore, it's icons, if that means anything to you.
"Escape will make me God"
User avatar

zero
Tau Ceti or bust!

Post Jun 19th '10, 08:08

I have the original icons, or at least close to the original. I can't remember if it is the same site I got them from, but I think I got them from here:

http://www.calormen.com/mwd.htm

Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. I hope they work for macs. Enjoy!
"My advise: V" - g pack
User avatar

brilliant


Return to Artwork and Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users