The M1 soundtrack - midi

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
Ichabod
Spazeroid

I've seen the mp3s of the original soundtrack (Aliens Again, New Pacific, etc), and quick time versions. I've herd that the quick time version is actually some sort of MIDI format, but that might be incorrect. Does anybody have regular MIDI files (usually .mid or .midi) of those tracks? Or know of a sound editor that can open them and export them as such? I have seen Splash.midi (the music from Ingue Ferroque), but that is it.
Thanks.
irons
Vidmaster

It's a good thing I know where the MIDIs are by heart because there's no search function on this forum.
underworld : simple fun netmaps // prahblum peack : simple rejected netmaps
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
Dugit
Vidmaster

Ah, lay off, irons, he's new.
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
irons
Vidmaster

Dugit, it took me about 5 seconds to type "MIDI" into the search bar and identify a thread with attachments. The guy knows enough to change his avatar, but he's too lazy to use the search function. And I gave him the link, so I don't know how much easier on him I can be.
azure dreams : simple horrible netmaps // v6.0!!!: thomas mann's greatest hits : simple simple netmaps
Dugit
Vidmaster

Hmm... it seems that newbies always ask stupid search-easy questions...?
Polyplicity my second (less sucky) net pack. Go on. Download it. You know you don't want to.
Marathon Aeon- My scenario in the works ~on Simplici7y

riveting six-vertice amnesty ratifications
irons
Vidmaster

Some of them actually do search. But let's consider Ichabod reprimanded and let him enjoy his new MIDIs.