A Marathon themed companion to a certain Doom meme

Show off all of your Marathon-related art and music here.
Lion O Cyborg
Cyborg

Made this in both her honour and her friend's, the latter of whom is the subject of the Doom meme referenced in the thread title.

Thought I'd make a similar, Marathon themed one to keep her company when they fight demons and potentially Pfhor together.

にほんじんどくしゃはいらっしゃいませとほしい。おかゆさまところねさまとくに。
FlawedIntellect
Born on Board

I see not even the Pfhorums are safe from the Hololive virus. :^)

In all seriousness, though, it would be cool to see if Okayu were to play Marathon some time.
Lion O Cyborg
Cyborg

FlawedIntellect wrote: Mar 16th '21, 23:01 I see not even the Pfhorums are safe from the Hololive virus. :^)

In all seriousness, though, it would be cool to see if Okayu were to play Marathon some time.

Yes indeed. In fact, I'd love if Okayu did a co-op stream of Marathon with Korone to Infinity and Eternal at the minimum. After all, Korone loves Doom and Marathon is vanilla classic Doom but better. Maybe after that they'd tackle Dusk and Halo, though the former may have to be solo as it doesn't have co-op yet.

Speaking of Doom, I did a Halo Reach ending themed pic for Doom Eternal as well where the dying player is sent a message from Korone via the heavens, telling them they'll be OK and the world is saved. (using stills from the ending of Bubba ho-tep)