Music "Carry-Over" Glitch

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
PerseusSpartacus
Mjolnir Mark IV

Playing both Eternal X and Phoenix with the latest version of Aleph One, I've found that there's a glitch that keeps occurring with the music. Each level should have its own distinct music, normally. However, with the latest version of Aleph One, if you complete one level and continue through to the next, the music that was playing on the last level will "carry over" to the next one. I think I recall that the music from the last level would only play once, and then it would switch to the appropriate music for the current level, but what I discovered when playing through the Phoenix level "Precipice of Madness" was that I could carry over the music from one level onto the next one, and then if I got through that one quickly enough so that the same music would still be playing when I finished the second level, I could carry over that same music to the next level. So, music can be carried over from level 1, to level 2, to level 3, just like that. Marathon 1 doesn't seem to have this glitch, but Eternal X and Phoenix both have it. Any ideas what's going on there?
patrick
Mjolnir Mark IV

ValeBot wrote:i cant read
suggestion: next thread should be about the solo boards to complete the hat trick