Marathon menu buttons broken

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.

Marathon menu buttons broken

Post Jul 31st '14, 17:10

I'm in crunchbang debian/sid and as my other recent thread indicated, I recently installed alephone from source. I'm having a small issue where the graphical buttons don't line up with the actual buttons on the main menu, the sub-menus work fine and I can still navigate with the keyboard so its not game breaking, but still I'd like to fix this. It is only affecting marathon 1 & marthon rubicon x, both marthon 2 and infinity are working fine.
orb

Post Jul 31st '14, 19:56

Do you see any XML parsing errors in ~/.alephone/Aleph One Log.txt?

You might want to delete that file, then run the offending game, so you don't have to wade through a bunch of past errors.

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Jul 31st '14, 20:07

Marathon 1 doesn't show anything, but the others do.

Marathon Rubicon X
Code: Select all
loop_start=1 and loop_end=57900 but bytes_per_frame=2; interpreting as frame offsets (SoundFile.cpp:110)
loop_start=1 and loop_end=57900 but bytes_per_frame=2; interpreting as frame offsets (SoundFile.cpp:110

These look unrelated, but here is Marathon 2
while opening resource file /media/data/home/games/AlephOne/scenarios/marathon-2/Shapes.shpA (resource_manager.cpp:338)
  file's resource reference list corrupt (resource_manager.cpp:276)
while opening resource file /media/data/home/games/AlephOne/scenarios/marathon-2/Shapes.shpA (resource_manager.cpp:338)

Infinity
while opening resource file /media/data/home/games/AlephOne/scenarios/marathon-infinity/Shapes.shpA (resource_manager.cpp:338)
while opening resource file /media/data/home/games/AlephOne/scenarios/marathon-infinity/Shapes.shpA (resource_manager.cpp:338)
orb

Return to Aleph One Discussion