Eternal X, Enemies Frozen

Have a question, suggestion, or comment about Aleph One's features and functionality (Lua, MML, the engine itself, etc)? Post such topics here.
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

Okay if the title was somewhat confusing, I'll elaborate a bit more, I've been replaying all the old Marathon Scenarios that I can get to work anyways(going to look into emulating some stuff so I can play Trojan), and I was working on Eternal X and....

A strange bug, where the enemies will play their 'activate' sound repeatedly, but otherwise not move, and won't react to the player in any way, rather peculiar.

I don't remember encountering this bug before, so...obviously some other variable has changed

Running Windows 7 Home Edition
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti With Geforce GameReady Driver Version 385.41
Aleph One Version 0.2015.6.20, Scenarios that run fine with it are Marathon 1, 2, Infinity, Tempus Irae, Rubicon, EVIL and Phoenix(mostly Phoenix)

I have thus far only had this strange issue with Eternal X

As for 'renderers' in the post about in the post about how to report a bug, I assume this is referring to what you are instructing Aleph One to use, and it is using OpenGL Classic
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

Wrkncacnter wrote:maybe?
That was it, I was unaware of how Aleph One had changed in the recent past, so I did not know that was what had changed, back when I didn't have the issue was when I had the version of A1 that came with the PiD start for M1A1 to give you an idea

I apologize for bothering you, I tried searching for this issue before, but either I used bad search terminology or no one else has had the problem

Thank you
Pfhorrest
Vidmaster

Are you using the current version of Eternal? It should have that Previous Aleph One AI built into it now.
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

Pfhorrest wrote:Are you using the current version of Eternal? It should have that Previous Aleph One AI built into it now.
As far as I knew I was, but installing the plugin fixed the issue
philtron
Mjolnir Mark IV

Personally, I actually preferred it when the monsters were frozen. Made it easier to navigate levels without wading through hordes of PiD demons.
Wrkncacnter
Vidmaster

philtron wrote:Personally, I actually preferred it when the monsters were frozen. Made it easier to navigate levels without wading through hordes of PiD demons.
There's a plugin for that too.
HunterOfShadows
Cyborg

philtron wrote:Personally, I actually preferred it when the monsters were frozen. Made it easier to navigate levels without wading through hordes of PiD demons.
it probably wouldn't be so bad if they didnt endlessly respawn and you didnt need a special gun just to kill banshees