what does M2 music say?

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Post Dec 20th '11, 15:40

When you launch M2 and get the crunchy guitar intro, a few seconds in there is what sounds like a bass voice speaking two syllables. Does it mean anything?
ChristTrekker

Post Dec 20th '11, 17:22

DURANDAL
Marathon D.R.E.A.M. copyright � 2008-2011- Is a future and ongoing SECRET project by Yours truly and Jjarandal productions � 2011- :
most patents pending and accepted. any and all material conceived by ME is property of me and gives no one a right to lay claim to my imagined stuff

***INCOMING MESSAGE***
Check out my blog, I've developed a little game pfhor you to play...

>> http://thedurpartment.blogspot.com/ <<

***END MESSAGE***
???Durandal???

Post Dec 20th '11, 18:55

I always heard "ass holes". Sorry for using bad language, but that's what I hear.

goran

Post Dec 20th '11, 23:10

I knew it was saying Marathon when I first played it, but I was honestly hearing "Mara-thong" for quite some time.

Nordevai

Post Dec 21st '11, 10:26

Are you guys refering to the sound at 07 secs? I can't make that into marathon.

goran

Post Dec 21st '11, 17:03

dude, seriously. dude.

thermoplyae

Post Dec 22nd '11, 13:50

A faint "marathon" is what i always hear.

Mavrik
Sweden

Post Dec 23rd '11, 10:32

When I was a kid, I thought he was saying either "Marathon Sod" or "Marathon Song."

Marathon Sod is actually a small business in my area, so I have a laugh whenever I pass it.

Paul

Post Dec 28th '11, 21:25

I thought it sounded like "Mare Sum". I guess "Mara Thon" makes more sense.

On that music page, which of the links should I use to get the music for my iTunes/iPod? It seems there are several options, but the explanations seem to assume you are aware of some ongoing discussion.
Last edited by ChristTrekker on Dec 28th '11, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
ChristTrekker

Post Jan 5th '12, 09:19

Nordevai wrote:I knew it was saying Marathon when I first played it, but I was honestly hearing "Mara-thong" for quite some time.

supplies are limited
I have been wading in a long river and my feet are wet.

L'howon
Somewhere outside the Citadel Of Antiquity

Return to Marathon Discussion