morality

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Post Jan 2nd '12, 02:37

I just finished a scenario that ended with creating a virus to infect and kill the entire pfhor race. Is this what the good guys do? Extinct entire species?
VikingBoyBilly

Post Jan 2nd '12, 03:01

VikingBoyBilly wrote:I just finished a scenario that ended with creating a virus to infect and kill the entire pfhor race. Is this what the good guys do? Extinct entire species?

sometimes i feel like doing that to our own race. so im not gonna really argue against it...
If I had a rocket launcher, I'd make myself pay.

unclenate
AZ, USA, Earth

Post Jan 2nd '12, 08:56

Do we have their data-banks? Their cultural relics? If we can somehow clone them then they are not completely extinct. Perhaps their race could even be brought back. But is this good?
Video Gamer Blog (With some articles by me!)

Look at Him Go, Weeee

Zott
Earth

Post Jan 2nd '12, 11:53

Poor pfhor. They only attacks us because they lack slaves. Lets give them houses in our countries, and our children as their slaves. They will become good when their living conditions are improved. Also, their culture is very exotic. We could learn a lot of great things from them...such as how stuff explosives into other races. Heck, they can build their religious buildings in our towns too...and we can paint a third eye in our forehead to not alienate them. This idea is so warm and fluffy. Lets be nice and sacrifice ourselves.

Right? :P
Last edited by goran on Jan 2nd '12, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.

goran

Post Jan 2nd '12, 18:34

[attachment=5324:svenssonsolution.jpg]
Attachments
svenssonsolution.jpg
svenssonsolution.jpg (139.38 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
patrick
末法

Return to Marathon Discussion