Pfhorpedia

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Re: Pfhorpedia

Post Nov 26th '14, 16:11

If I added anything to the wiki, it would just be a bunch of inside jokes and would probably end up like the Mararthon timeline we put together a while back.

You should be glad I'm not touching it.

Wrkncacnter

Post Dec 1st '14, 17:33

Wrkncacnter wrote:You should be glad I'm not touching it.

Yes. When I invite everyone here to help with Traxus, I really mean "everyone but Wrkncacnter". Thanks for picking up on that.

;)
ChristTrekker

Post Dec 1st '14, 17:57

wrk is irons

(Traxus canon)

treellama
Pittsburgh

Post Feb 10th '15, 20:06

Finding information on marathon currently is a matter of cross referencing the various sites, and it would be very nice to have everything compiled on Traxus. The story page is amazing but it deals more so with questions in the story instead of information on characters and such. So having articles on Traxus for everything with reference to the story page would be a worthwhile endeavor I think.
Bravery is not a function of firepower.

cadencenova

Post Jun 12th '15, 12:45

I thought the Story page was the official Marathon wiki? That traxus thingy was just a thing to note that ZPC exists, simplici7y is for scenarios and addons when I don't feel like lurking here and browsing the projects board, and pfhorpedia is a thing I didn't look at that doesn't deserve to be the story page. (It froze k-meleon! I'm never going back to look at it!)
VikingBoyBilly

Post Jun 25th '15, 16:51

Qtekly wrote:It almost sounds like you guys don't even want Marathon to become more popular.

Having zero interest in a redundant wikia has nothing to do with not wanting Marathon to not become more popular.

When I spread interest and know how about Marathon, I link people to the Marathon Story Page, when they want to know more about the game, I link them to the sourceforge aleph one page, that has the trinity in a nice little easily installed packet.

Easy

Freakin

Peasy

No need for some 'pfhorpedia' that I've literally never heard of till now

HunterOfShadows

Post Jul 30th '15, 02:09

It would be nice to have all the information in one place, though. I think lhowon.org has the best level maps and would be the only reason I go there. I also always use Wikis when I want to learn more about a game and I don't know why it has to be different for this series.

HunterOfShadows wrote:
Qtekly wrote:It almost sounds like you guys don't even want Marathon to become more popular.

Having zero interest in a redundant wikia has nothing to do with not wanting Marathon to not become more popular.

When I spread interest and know how about Marathon, I link people to the Marathon Story Page, when they want to know more about the game, I link them to the sourceforge aleph one page, that has the trinity in a nice little easily installed packet.

Easy

Freakin

Peasy

Why does Pfhorums even exist if there is the story page forums? [MLaugh]

NobilityV3

Post Jul 30th '15, 04:46

NobilityV3 wrote:
HunterOfShadows wrote:

Easy

Freakin

Peasy

Why does Pfhorums even exist if there is the story page forums? [MLaugh]

Are you joking? Seems like a really stupid question, because the Pfhorums deals with everything that isn't story related?

HunterOfShadows

Post Jul 30th '15, 06:06

noble truth wrote:Why even exist
patrick
末法

Post Jul 30th '15, 18:53

HunterOfShadows wrote:Are you joking? Seems like a really stupid question, because the Pfhorums deals with everything that isn't story related?

No, I am actually questioning why I am here. :lol:

NobilityV3

Post Aug 2nd '15, 04:40

Why are we here? Is there a God? What is the meaning of life? I dunno man, but it keeps me up at night.

Or did you just mean why are we here, guarding this base in a box canyon?

Pfhorrest
California

Post Aug 2nd '15, 23:23

RyokoTK wrote:Marathon is dead.

Only if you mean it's been abandoned by everyone except for an elite corps of die-hard fans.

PerseusSpartacus
Somewhere in the 19th Century...

Post Aug 4th '15, 17:03

Yeah, generally speaking that's how you would describe a dead game.

RyokoTK
Saint Paul, MN

Post Aug 5th '15, 01:58

Unfortunately, that's all very true.

philtron

Previous

Return to Marathon Discussion