Marathon 2: Durandal Theme and Hidden Audio

For topics about the story, help in a certain level, game discussion, or finding/discussing content.

Marathon 2: Durandal Theme and Hidden Audio

Post May 3rd '17, 14:45

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the original Marathon 2: Durandal CD for Mac. I am looking for two audio files that exist on the CD. That is the Theme and Jingle BOBs or I've Got A Bad Feeling About This..., are these audio files lossless? and if they are could you rip them and send me them, please.

Apparently, the Windows version does not have these audio files, only Mac has them.

Thanks
FunkyDopeBrother

Post May 3rd '17, 16:33

You've actually got the first of those in the game data files already. The "Music" file in the game data is an AIFF audio file with the exact same content as the first audio track off the Mac CD.

I've got a lossy but good quality MP3 of Jingle Bobs handy that I can upload wherever if there's not a better source for it already (I'm surprised that neither TrilogyRelease.bungie.org nor TheMarathonMusic.com has it, and I can't even find some poor-quality YouTube rip of it), and I do have the old Mac CD that I could try to rip a lossless file from if it really comes down to it.

Pfhorrest
California

Post May 3rd '17, 17:32

If you could rip a lossless copy of the theme that would be awesome man.
FunkyDopeBrother

Post May 3rd '17, 18:02

Pfhorrest wrote:You've actually got the first of those in the game data files already. The "Music" file in the game data is an AIFF audio file with the exact same content as the first audio track off the Mac CD.

I've got a lossy but good quality MP3 of Jingle Bobs handy that I can upload wherever if there's not a better source for it already (I'm surprised that neither TrilogyRelease.bungie.org nor TheMarathonMusic.com has it, and I can't even find some poor-quality YouTube rip of it), and I do have the old Mac CD that I could try to rip a lossless file from if it really comes down to it.

I've looked all over the internet for a lossless copy of the theme music and I can't find it. I knew it existed on the Mac CD though.
FunkyDopeBrother

Return to Marathon Discussion